Justin Bieber’s New Song ‘Looking For You’ – About Selena Gomez?

Fri, May 30, 2014 8:01am EDT by 57 Comments 26,183 Article Views

Justin Bieber is back to work on his music and his newest song, ‘Looking For You,’ raises some eyebrows. Could this be an attempt to win Selena Gomez back?

Is Selena Gomez the subject of Justin Bieber’s new song? Justin took a break from his drama on May 29 and released an all-new song, “Looking For You,” for Beliebers all over the world. Could he be trying to reach out to Selena?

Is Justin Bieber’s New Song About Selena Gomez?

“Looking For You” may feature rapper Migos, but Justin is definitely singing about a certain lady! Justin and his ex Selena aren’t on the best terms at the moment — is this his way of reaching out? Take a look and see for yourself!

“Looking For You” lyrics:

Takeoff- Guala!
Bieber – What’s up Migos?
Quavo – What up JB, it’s time to go to the club, time to pull those toys out man – let’s do it

Hey where the party at? Let’s go
Where the swag? Let’s roll
Yea, everywhere I go, them girls follow
Na, na, na, na
Let everybody know that I’m here tonight
As soon as I walk in the door
If I didn’t know I need you for sure

Tonight might be the night
You might mess around and fall in love
And I might be the guy
I don’t want to make you fall in love with me
Girl, what’s your name, I’m happy that you came
I’m the man in this, stick with me, I can’t love
Everywhere around the world
I’ll be looking for you

Is it her looking for you, looking for you?
I’m not Paparazzi or a stalker
She right in front of me looking for you, looking for you
Not the feds or a cop

I got money in my pocket and I ain’t afraid to spend it
It ain’t a problem, baby girl when you’re with it
Tell me what you wanna do, would you make a move now?
Girl you ain’t gotta fight the feeling
(Look at her face)
Girl ain’t gotta say anymore
(Say no more)
Need to know I ain’t playing
(I ain’t playing)
Baby what are we waiting for?

Bad b***hes in the party, alcohol on me
Tell the waitress put the sparklers on my 20 B-T
I asked her what’s her name – got the note she said Hammer
On the way to the mattress, said she loved the Panamera
In the trap with J-B with my phone chirpin’ like beepers
Mona Lisa, Anna Mae in the pot when I beat it
Take her across the country, I got plugs on the Visa
Cut your man off little mama, you don’t need him

He never seen a nigga like me
Hoppin’ out the Chevy, step up with the minks, gold chain, Mr. T
In the summer, with the beach, with the hummer, with the leather seat
Would tell you ’bout my mansion but I bet they watching me
I’m a vegetarian, all I want is some lettuce and some broccoli
Mansion out in Beverly, your bitch calling me call me your majesty

My b***h is so gorgeous, I might pay her mortgage
I run to the money like Forrest
My life is historic
Travel ’round the world like I’m in orbit
I take your b***h and dunk her like Ben Gordon
I watch her like a telescope
I beat it and kill it like I’m Lil TerRio
I got your b***h, she watching me like Tyler Perry shows
I’m young and always riding in a Phantom Ghost
I paint a picture for niggas like Michelangelo

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Rocky Relationship

After Justin’s various flirting with Yovanna Ventura, Kylie Jenner and Adriana Lima, Selena seemed to be done with the Biebs. Selena is trying to stay strong amidst the drama, but is even having trouble eating and sleeping!

Selena has been posting about “change” and getting her “power” back, but will Selena ever really be over Justin? With Justin’s talk of “falling in love again” in “Looking For You,” is Justin talking about rekindling his romance with Selena? Is Justin always only looking for Selena? Time will tell!

So HollywoodLifers, do you think Justin’s new song is about Selena? Should they get back together? Let us know!

– Avery Thompson

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Pushes Girl Down In Cannes Club During Film Festival?
  2. Justin Bieber Joins ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ — Watch
  3. Justin Bieber Would Hook Up With Gigi Hadid ‘In A Second’

sonam

Posted at 6:24 AM on August 9, 2014

The lyrics is very tough to understand..but the tune is good…love u JB..best wishes for u..

john lee

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 3, 2014

the song is all about looking for your money nothing else. why do you think singers write songs……….

Eme

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 1, 2014

I don’t understand the lyrics….I only understand the title. Justin is so cute!

rn

Posted at 5:04 AM on June 1, 2014

This song has nothing to do with Selena and all to do with Justin’s promiscuous life style. The song is cheesy. What happened to you JB? Here’s to you wrapping it up and using a condom when you”re taking random girls home.

Djmaza

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 31, 2014

Justin Bieber’s new song is really amazing,he is back with a bang,

nessa

Posted at 2:32 PM on May 31, 2014

Hollywood Life, the song is about meeting a random girl from the club and having her possibly fall in love with you, instead of it being just a one-night stand. It has nothing to do with your boo, Selena. Nice try though.

BeeBee

Posted at 11:54 AM on May 31, 2014

Bieber and his music? He was going pop then R$B, now rap. Does he want to hear from someone who has loved music since the 50’s. Probably not. Bieber needs to follow his heart in his music. Maybe experiment with different genres in one song. If you follow your heart and give it your all unto the man you will be successful. The rap seems to follow the same formula of others. What in this music is really Bieber and what is it just being cool? Am I being a GMa B? Not trying I think Bieber should be his true self in his music and I don’t know if this is it. Follow your heart with your gifts.

BeeBee

Posted at 4:46 PM on May 31, 2014

I think this song is a good one. Whatever he does as long as he follows his heart he has the talent to make it great.

Nika

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 3, 2014

Actually,the rap part is not his.

Jo

Posted at 11:52 PM on May 30, 2014

This song has nothing to do with her.
If y’all would open your ears and listen to the
lyrics, it doesn’t even relate to Selena. HL always
looking for FAKE drama. smh.

linda halstead

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 30, 2014

It is crazy and not about selena.

Annicakes

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 30, 2014

Not everything they do is related to the other! And if ever Justin would sing something about Selena, this is not the theme for it. We all know songs that Justin wrote or dedicated to Selena, and this one is far from anything. Move on

superpinky22

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 30, 2014

this all lies omg it,s a just a song

uh huh HONEY

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 30, 2014

Justin you are a “DOUCHE BAG” Rap about that big boy!! But pull up your granny pannies first..

比伯 (@azaleamccanns)

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 30, 2014

this has nothing to do with selena, he’s over that slut anyway

loveyouselena

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 30, 2014

whats your language!

nessa

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 31, 2014

Says the one with Selena in her username. Just leave you ugly.

sherb

Posted at 9:57 AM on May 31, 2014

selena gomez is no slut so think before you speak

john lee

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 3, 2014

is this how your mother brought you up or are you like this because she’s one……………

Nika

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 3, 2014

true.

als

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 30, 2014

NOT EVERY SONG HE WRITES IS ABOUT SELENA FFS PEOPLE JUST CAN’T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY’RE NOT TOGETHER AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN DANG JUST GIVE IT A BREAK UGH

nessa

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 31, 2014

THANK YOU! Hollywood life is basically like a fictional site. They make up Jelena stories, even though Jelena doesn’t exist anymore. They need to stop stanning that messy EX couple.

amy-leigh hicman

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 30, 2014

i know u want each other back but as a friend (and a fan)i know Selena defiantly want’s u back cuz she doesn’t eat well and then all the drama of u and yovanna dating havingsex and partying u think that gonna help

nessa

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 31, 2014

That’s not true! Don’t talk about things you don’t know about. You know nothing about Justin’s relationship. ‘cuz she doesn’t eat well.’ Erm, lies! And learn to type before posting a comment. Also, it’s Justin’s decision if he wants to date/sleep with Yovanna. He’s single, so why would he worry about what Selena thinks?

Anonymous

Posted at 4:32 PM on May 30, 2014

Every song he puts on soundcloud is not for Selena, knock it into your heads, for fuccccck sake.

nessa

Posted at 2:33 PM on May 31, 2014

lmfao! hollywood life are WAY off! it’s about a random girl from the club lmfao

luul bbe (@sahro19001)