Jamie Lynn Spears Slammed For Daughter, 5, Dancing To Profane Iggy Azalea

Fri, May 30, 2014 2:23pm EDT by 16 Comments
Jamie Lynn Spears Daughter Dances Iggy Azalea
Courtesy of Instagram

Adreanna Lopez

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 2, 2014

Jamie is having fun with her daughter and it’s not right that y’all are telling her what wrong and right for (her daughter) it’s just not right

Nevaeh

Posted at 11:53 PM on June 24, 2014

these people have a point here she is a little girl and doesn’t even know what the song means she is dressed appropriately and she is not doing inappropriate dance moves and I think her mother doesn’t mind cause she can tell the difference and one more thing I think u r a very well actress Jamie lynn spears

Leann

Posted at 7:07 AM on June 17, 2014

Can’t believe this is a story. Slow news day apparently.

R

Posted at 4:43 AM on June 11, 2014

She’s a kid, you can clearly tell she’s jumping about not really sticking moves at all, she’s dressed appropriately , covered up and having fun, don’t make something sexualised that clearly is not, she would hear worse music on the bloody radio moving on, she’s done a bloody good job for a young mum

BT

Posted at 10:35 PM on June 10, 2014

she is just alittle girl and so cute,and that song is not that wrong so leave Lil Maddie alone

dustin

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 5, 2014

I wonder if the judgemental scumbags that run this website are perfect in every aspect of their lives and NEVER make a single mistake or do anything that could even remotely be considered “wrong”, this isn’t even wrong to begin with but im just making a point

James

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 1, 2014

people piss me off with stuff like this its like o big deal the little girl doesn’t know what that stuff means so shut and leave it alone their bigger problems in the world then a littile girl dancing to iggy

Molly peceu

Posted at 4:53 PM on July 28, 2014

let your kid have fun BT

wow

Posted at 9:43 AM on June 1, 2014

Slow day???
This song is played on the radio every 6 minutes. Leave the little girl and mom alone you sick weirdos. Why do you not use this gossip website to project positive light onto things or talk about real world issues that actually matter???? Instead of creating an unsafe and judgmental living environment for a small child who is barely old enough to make conscience decisions for herself? And one day she will google her name to find this article and I wonder if you will all be proud of yourselves? All for a paycheck. Money over morals…. No, there is nothing wrong with this video. Nothing wrong with Jamie Lynn as a mother, either. And if there was, it would not be told through a 15 second video of her daughter HAPPILY dancing to a song that she’s probably heard on the radio every day on her way to school.

superpinky22

Posted at 5:02 AM on May 31, 2014

I love Jamie spears she is best As singer actress

Dfer

Posted at 11:55 PM on May 30, 2014

Most kids aren’t paying attention to lyrics at that age so I think it was just a case of a little girl being goofy and a mom wanting to make a memory of it. No big deal America!!

Chelsea

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 30, 2014

There is nothing wrong with that video and I gaurentee the little girl wasn’t even paying attention to the words only the beat, I’m 21 and I’ve heard it 20 times and still don’t even know the words nor pay attention, relax and get a life

kathy

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 30, 2014

The little girl isn’t doing anything wrong …just dancing…now I don’t personally care for Iggy ….the little girl isn’t dressed trashy nor is she doing vulgar moves…. leave her alone.

Crystal

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 30, 2014

Well, I’m no one to judge about this article, but Jamie knows what’s right and wrong. If she thinks the video of Iggy Azalea is a bad thing for her daughter to watch, she wills consider it’s wrong to watch, because of its inappropriate language. She is a grown woman and she knows what she’s doing. Every moms make mistake and can learn from their mistake. Leave her alone! Seriously!

Caitlin Malana Kline

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 30, 2014

I agree, Crystal! There are much worse things that can be done than letting her dance around to music she doesn’t understand.

When I was younger, I used to listen to ‘Halo’ by Sugar Ray when it would come on the radio. My parents didn’t stop me from singing the words and dancing around. I believe I was 21 or 22 before I finally realized what the song was actually about…

Maybe we shouldn’t be holding people to such ridiculous standards for no reason…

BT

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 10, 2014

i agree and lovvvly speech