Zayn Malik In Prison After Shocking Smoking Video? — The Truth

Thu, May 29, 2014 7:37pm EDT by 10 Comments
Zayn Malik Prison
Getty

Jael

Posted at 1:07 PM on October 15, 2014

in december christmas can i have a T-shirt with my name jael and a message from zayn tell hm i love him and harry aswell i had my ring on all day just because of zayn because i love him so much you never know when it comes to coming to your new concert on stage without liam and zayn dancing like that that was absolutely halariouse
my name is jael by the way
send me your messages on my T- shirt
friday is my birthday i would like your aughtographs please niall from jael

Jael

Posted at 10:25 AM on October 12, 2014

i love you so muh zayn i wish to come and see your perfomance with the boys this time and making sure that liam does not spill anymoe stupidness anymore thank you so much you are always in my haert and in my soul asnd mind even the boys i love you
jael

Jael

Posted at 10:20 AM on October 12, 2014

don’t be stupid just don’t arrest zayn nomore because its not fair for him and he is famous the boys think that he is very cute even i do make sure you do not make him cry this time at all

Jael

Posted at 1:18 PM on October 11, 2014

it is ok to smoke but you do need to be careful of smoking it might get in other peoples faces and will not be able to breath i love you so much zayn malik i do care for you and i will always be by yourside so please be careful of smoking i don’t smoke at all because im still a child im not at that age yet
bye from wicked sick brilliant i should say fan
jael who can sing as you do but not that high

Storenvy.Com

Posted at 1:12 PM on September 27, 2014

I’m no longer certain the place you’re getting your info,
however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding
out much more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent information I was searching for
this information for my mission.

cydney

Posted at 9:11 AM on July 16, 2014

sort it out faking that zany is in prison isngt even funny it breaks lods of peoples harts

Kim Katty

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 29, 2014

Making cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

ahxsydyp224

Posted at 8:53 PM on May 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. 544444444

jamaicanbeautyblog

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 29, 2014

Tacky it was a stupid prank that an idiot trended on Twitter and you wrote an article on it pathetic

charmas

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 29, 2014

Who cares if they smoke pot? It’s their business. They aren’t hurting anybody. They’re human and do things that many people do. NO BIG DEAL!