Robert De Niro Gets Emotional About His Gay Father In New Documentary

Thu, May 29, 2014 5:18pm EDT by 6 Comments
Robert De Niro Gay Father
Getty

THE REAL AND PHYSICAL AMERICA

Posted at 9:56 AM on May 31, 2014

You’ve got to be effing kidding. The enemy joke that is entertainment media presses on with its backward lies about everything.

Kim Katty

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 29, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…

ahxsydyp224

Posted at 8:57 PM on May 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Wireless Beats By Dre

Posted at 8:37 PM on May 29, 2014

I really like it when folks come together and share views. Great site, keep
it up!

DDN

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 29, 2014

I love De Niro. He was and still is a very sexy man. I have seen all of his movies. I must though that I prefer him as a gangster. He plays those parts so very well. Everytime he is here in AUSTIN I always just miss him.
I can’t wait to see his DOC about his dad.

wes

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 29, 2014

Sure I will watch it ones the movie come to my city….