Brad Pitt Attacked By Crazed Man At ‘Maleficent’ World Premiere

Thu, May 29, 2014 8:51am EDT by 6 Comments
Brad Pitt Attacked Maleficent Premiere
SplashNews

hair loss doctor

Posted at 3:24 AM on June 17, 2014

Hmm it appears like your site atte my first comment (it was extremely long) so
I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiringg blog blogger but
I’m still new to everything. Do you have aany suggestions for rookie blog writers?
I’d certainly appreciate it.

Jeannette Jean

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 30, 2014

That guy should be put away before he hurt one of the celebrities. He is a Deranged Attention Seeking Whore.

Laura Lynn

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 29, 2014

I don’t know about jail, but he certainly needs to be in a mental institution. He’s defiantly not playing with a full deck and is not only a danger to those around him, but also to himself. He should be be 5150’d.

artstephaxcb

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Damn!

Posted at 10:27 AM on May 29, 2014

I think he picks the right celebs to mess with though.
He wouldn’t try any of his crap with say Jay-Z.
He kept his cool with his sister in-law, but if this guy ran up on him like that. I’d say he would get a hurting put on him.
He just needs one good beat down, and I bet you all his so called pranks would stop.

...

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 29, 2014

This guy is a total loser who will do anything for attention. Get a life.