Selena Gomez & Niall Horan Together At Katy Perry Concert: Dating Again?

Wed, May 28, 2014 4:27pm EDT by 27 Comments
Niall Horan Selena Gomez Dating
Courtesy of Twitter

Heyyy

Posted at 1:20 PM on May 31, 2014

They have never dated!

Annicakes

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 29, 2014

I just want to know why people don’t want them to date. Enlighten me please. PS I am serious here, I want to know. Thank you!

Josephine

Posted at 7:17 AM on June 10, 2014

because people thinks it’s revenge on Justin Bieber. Niall and Justin are friends, so they think she’s just using Niall to get Justins attention.

john lee

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 29, 2014

I doubt they where together or the would be standing next to each other. they where just both in the v I p section……………..

Georgia

Posted at 10:12 AM on May 29, 2014

I don’t get how he was at the Katy perry concert when he was at the stadium of light for a one direction concert?

john lee

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 29, 2014

I think that was on the 25th ?????????????

Sharia

Posted at 6:05 AM on May 29, 2014

I’m gonna be happy to see Selena with some other guy because its for the better. Even if she is messing around with Niall. Atleast she is not with Justice Justin…:P

Fuzzy

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 28, 2014

Who was the guy in between them? Could he be Selena’s date?

Mya

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 28, 2014

They’d look cute as a couple! :D And it’s nice she is getting out with someone, even if it’s just as a friend…since it looks like they are just friends in this pic.

Annicakes

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 29, 2014

I totes agree with you! I like to see them as a couple. But they are just friends now. Maybe let’s give them time and hope for the better;)

Itsme

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 28, 2014

I THINK SELENA and NIALL WOULD MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE. I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HATE THE IDEA OF THEM DATING

cute

Posted at 6:46 PM on May 28, 2014

They should date, Niall is a nice guy. But it looks like they’re just friends

Ornella

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 28, 2014

They never dated HL, they were seen ONCE out in public together, so the odds are they probably didn’t even make out. Anyway, i think it’d be a nice change for Selena, but Niall has a lot to deal with now with the whole Zouis smoking ish

CAPSLOCK

Posted at 6:13 PM on May 28, 2014

OH NO JUSTIN IS HANGING OUT WITH THOSE GIRLS AGAIN!! I CANT ACT OR SING AND MY FILMS FLOP ALL OVER THE PLACE. IM ONLY REALLY KNOWN FOR DATING REALLY POPULAR TEEN IDOLS. IM GONNA TRY AND UPSTAGE JUSTIN AND FIND ANOTHER POPULAR SINGER AND HAVE MYSELF PHTOGRAPHED NEAR HIM.

I HOPE I CAN STILL MAKE OUT WITH ZAYN BECAUSE I TOLD EVERYONE I WANTED TO MAKE OUT WITH HIM LAST YEAR LOLOL SO WHAT HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND?!?! I DONT GIVE A FARK THAT PERRIE CAN GO BLEACH HER PUBES.
SO WHAT I GOT MAD AT JUSTIN FOR GETTING HIS PIC TAKEN WITH THAT PALVIN GIRL?! ZAYN CAN DO WHATEVER HE LIKES, INCLUDING ME!! BUT THEN HES USED GOODS (DOORS STILL OPEN BB!!) . I’LL TAKE NIALL HES POPULAR AND I’LL BE THE ENVY OF MILLIONS AGAIN!!! I MISS THAT!!! I NEED IT AGAIN MY POOR EGO HAS SUFFERED AFTER ALL THE CRAPPY REVIEWS MY FILMS AND ALBUMS GET LOLOL

....

Posted at 6:17 PM on May 28, 2014

Selena sucks donkey kong

Jon

Posted at 7:19 PM on May 29, 2014

Save yourself the humiliation and just delete that comment because it sounds ignorant and stupid. You shouldn’t even be allowed on the internet.

you go girl

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 28, 2014

Selena you and Niall would be awesome on stage together?? Can you two come up with something??

so sad

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 28, 2014

I am so proud of you Sel!! Going out and having fun !! I hope you and Niall are friends and can do things as friends!! He is a doll and he looks like he could be great friend…, Guys make better friends anway..

What

Posted at 11:09 AM on June 3, 2014

How in Any way does it look like she’s making JB jealous? She’s not even standing anywhere near niall?! JB on the other hand is taking pics with models and posting them on IG and letting them get all up close and personal. Is there double standards for the two of them, like daang. They broke up and they’re both allowed to move on I get that NBFRT get yo’ life.

me

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 28, 2014

wow and how come there is no heading ” trying to make Justin Bieber jealous ? ” this is just fantastic! lmao

A smart girl

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 28, 2014

They never dated. They only hanged out like friends. OMG stop HL. You always make up lies.
Justin betrayed and broke Selena inte million pieces. And dont tell me this isn’t true. Selena commented on her pic saying “sorry he only loves models and I’m not one babe” talking about justin. And I was fast so I screenshoted it:)

Jerry

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 28, 2014

Justin never betrayed Selena at all. If anything, she betrayed him by believing all the lies the media made up about Justin hooking up with numerous girls and then dumping him over that. Every girl whose been pictured with Justin have all said that they never hooked up with him and are just friends. Another thing, it was revealed that Selena didn’t really write that quote from instagram, it was someone pretending to be her.

Fuzzy

Posted at 10:32 PM on May 28, 2014

Jerry, Ivan, Scott or whatever your name is, you are entitled to put Beaver on pedestal and make him a shrine. I still think he is a jerk through and through.

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 28, 2014

I don’t think they’re dating because they weren’t next to each other. I hope that Selena will 1 day find someone who isn’t Justin because jelena is obviously not meant to be anymore.

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 28, 2014

I don’t think they’re dating because they weren’t next to each other. I hope that Selena will 1 day find someone who isn’t Justin because it’s obviously not meant to be anymore.

Nicole V.

Posted at 5:06 PM on May 28, 2014

Sorry about my 2 comments, my computer did it.

wk

Posted at 5:01 PM on May 28, 2014

No. They don’t look like a couple.