Selena Gomez Went On Niall Horan Date After Taylor Swift Set Them Up

Wed, May 28, 2014 7:41pm EDT by 55 Comments
Niall Horan Selena Gomez Romance
FameFlyNet

Ellen Mulcahy

Posted at 1:00 PM on June 2, 2014

Niall horan do not go on a date with Selena Gomez

Kim Katty

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 29, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

noone

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 29, 2014

I wish the media would stop pushing Selena and Niall. There was already a blind out there saying he doesn’t appreciate her shallowness and how she just wanted a PR relationship and I know for a fact this boy is very private. Selena is not private. She’s all about that PR. They’re not together, might not even be great friends.

Ellen Mulcahy

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 2, 2014

I know that because niall is not friends with Selena Gomez any more

Annicakes

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 29, 2014

Well, I hate to admit it but they’re just friends….for now (I wish)!! Let’s give them time! Oh my, I really like them both!!!!! NIALL AND SELENA <3

musicislifeonedirection

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 29, 2014

Im so happy that they’re finally dating.
I hate justin bieber she was right to leave him.
Niall and Selena would be so cute together.

SamanthaDNino (@SamanthaDNino)

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 29, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $83 an hour on the internet .. She has been fired for nine months but last month her paycheck was $19782 just working on the internet for a few hours…..
go to ths sit…………
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
you could try this out >>>>>> fw.tℴ/s2upvFM
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO ANd HELP………

Amelia

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 29, 2014

Actually he went with his cousin and she was just there. Keep trying though.

Genevieve

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 29, 2014

thank you!

noone

Posted at 8:19 PM on May 29, 2014

Exactly…They were in London and it was a freaking Katy Perry concert. It’s not like it’s the type of place a lot of relevant people would choose to hang out, not at all.

Ayla

Posted at 1:34 PM on May 29, 2014

Better Niall than Justin.I think Niall is the best for Selena like Nina sad she will open again her heart,im pretty sure about this.Good for Selena!

Sarah

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 29, 2014

Ugh. I dunno mann. :/ They’re making like Niall’s her rebound and it’s kind a sucks … For I know, That’s not even real love.. They are just like moving on and moving on; Trying and trying and still nothing happens! :/

Nina

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 29, 2014

When Selena is ready, she will be open to love again. However, a date is that…just a date.