Maya Angelou: Legendary Poet Dies At 86

Wed, May 28, 2014 9:58am EST by 7 Comments
Maya Angelou Dead
Getty

台灣大樂透

Posted at 11:54 PM on September 20, 2014

Wonderful article, thank You !!

Lola Boutte

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 30, 2014

Thank you Ms. Angelou for being youself and inspiring poets like me, to expand my thoughts, in writting my peoms. I hope to put my peoms in a book like you. God is smiling, knowing you are there with him.

Nashville News

Posted at 1:29 AM on May 29, 2014

Author, poet and civil rights activist Maya Angelou has died, FOX8 WGHP in North Carolina reported. She was 86 years old.

Future Lawyer Paralegal Activist

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 28, 2014

So sad. What all”REAL WOMEN” over age of adulthood 18,should strive to be.
“a woman. REAL WOMAN. 1 of the”very few…”who was able to turn her word…”
Into ACTION.
love u maya!
my mother did,my grandmother,great-grandma in heaven did,and now i do,and my 3 brothers.
we love u.and rest in heaven now,because your surely there. we love u.

Strong independent Smart Women…= Real Women of Action.
not like the FAKE materialistic,un-educated,pathetic Kartrashians.
RIP MAYA.

jay

Posted at 11:09 AM on May 28, 2014

Great lady,can’t be replaced….. Thankful to have her for a while.

Renee Hunter

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 28, 2014

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the family and friends.
Dr.Angelou will forever be in my heart. Her profound works have inspired so many including myself. God blessed me to be able to be apart of her glorious and meaningful life. I wish that I would have had the opportunity to meet and talk with her. But because of Dr Maya Angelou, I Rise…

Tito

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 28, 2014

The ebony fighter awakens, dabbled with the dewy beads of morn.
It is a Mach-5 child, forever bound to suckle from the shriveled breast of Congress.