Kanye West & Lamar Odom: Inside Their Secret Phone Call After Wedding

Wed, May 28, 2014 2:38pm EDT by 9 Comments
Lamar Odom Kanye West
Courtesy of E!/Getty

wife for life until death do us part

Posted at 6:06 PM on June 4, 2014

I hope so… French Montana appears to be such a thug and I think he’s using her for fame… I mean look at the name of his label “coke boys”… need I say more? I had never heard of him before he hooked up with Khloe. I think Lam and Khloe were perfect for each other… you could really see the love between them. I have been married 28 years and they all were not perfect… marriage takes work and I believe when you take that oath in front of God and your family you have to EXHAUST EVERY EFFORT to make it work. I am rapidly losing respect for Khloe due to her recent choices… WAKE UP KHLOE THIS GUY FM… #userwannabe You need to respect yourself and CALL LAM LAM STAT! Praying for you girl.

carol from nj

Posted at 9:34 AM on May 29, 2014

I hope so don’t like the new guy at all don’t trust him

Lauren

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 28, 2014

The source is Kloho.

you go girl

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 28, 2014

bullsh—!

vickie

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 28, 2014

Are Khloe and Lamar divorce or what? If not what’s taking so long….I thought it was supose to be cut and dry. This has got to be the lostest Hollywood divorce. But I really think neither one of them really want to go through it….and they are going through the motions. I really liked them together but they really need to completely figure this thing out. But like I said once before, tv is making it hard for them to be together. both of their careers are on the line. NBA probably gave him a second chance bc he ended ties with the K family, and Khloe moms probably needs Khloe story lines for ratings. There was love between these two.

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 28, 2014

I hope Khloe and Lamar gets back together.I believe they love each others.Maybe one day they will get together or become friend. I wish them the best! Also I think the family should have invited him he was part of their family for quite awhile!

sarynstar

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 28, 2014

Reblogged this on Kiana Reyes.

Gina

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 28, 2014

Sad….he could have that love and support even after all that, but something about him cannot help but self defeat!

Sophia Thomas (@SophiaT06950891)

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 28, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……