Kim Kardashian Didn’t Want To Diss Kanye West By Not Taking His Name

Wed, May 28, 2014 5:32pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kim Kardashian Taking Kanye West Name
Courtesy of E!

amanda jones

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 16, 2014

these 2 aren’t going to be together for long. as soon as E channel finds another couple of the year they will probably get divorced.

ller

Posted at 2:21 PM on May 29, 2014

We all know this is a temporary name change as easely as added can be removed.
Money talks ..good thing the slut. Didnt take all their names or she would take up the whole alphebet

J

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 29, 2014

Kim cant afford Not to use it…!! and She Knows it.!!

J

Posted at 12:50 AM on May 29, 2014

Kanye is a Brand….Kim is lucky to even get to use his last Name.!!

Lauren

Posted at 7:14 PM on May 28, 2014

I wonder how Rob is.I feel so bad for him.

mboomer

Posted at 6:56 PM on May 28, 2014

Kanye is worth alot more money and we all know that the KARTRASHIANS love money. That’s all. mb

Lina

Posted at 6:41 PM on May 28, 2014

Kim must truly be in love with Kanye, she is taking on his last name, something she refused to do with Kris Humphries on KUWTK.

Sophia Thomas (@SophiaT06950891)

Posted at 6:24 PM on May 28, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
============ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

=========================

dunjav2013

Posted at 6:01 PM on May 28, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

charmas

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 28, 2014

Something tells me that Kanye will rule with an iron fist. The first time Kim does something that he doesn’t like, Kanye’s anger issues will resurface. He made all the final decisions on everything wedding…even her horrible dress! So Kim had to do it. I’ve lived in an abusive marriage…I see the signs.

Gina

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 28, 2014

I agree with you. What I find more disturbing is the fact that North can only wear white, cream and gray colors. The potato sack North wore to the wedding is as horrid as Kim’s wedding dress.

Laura

Posted at 6:33 PM on May 28, 2014

I know! I was thinking the same, he is abusive. She even acts and looks controlled by him it is very weird.