Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: The Moment They Said ‘I Do’

Wed, May 28, 2014 10:12am EDT by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Says I Do
Courtesy of Us Weekly

Ninasky Antonioli

Posted at 7:56 AM on May 30, 2014

kim looks beautiful.

Lindy

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 28, 2014

Her face is total plastic now!

drAwesomeSuds

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 28, 2014

So, how many more “KIm gets married to______” will she be allowed? And didn’t she EXPRESSLY say that she wasn’t seelling the photos? Anything for a buck.

kelsi

Posted at 1:18 PM on May 28, 2014

She looked the same as when she married Kris..

just saying so chill out

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 28, 2014

Seeing lots and lots of $$$$$$$$$$ that’s why she is so happy!

MJ

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 28, 2014

Yep! Stupid Kanye won’t be smiling when he is served divorce papers..

ittrxcvncvn

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. 999999999

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 28, 2014

Rob should have went and stayed at his sister wedding out of respect. If hesupset about his weight he should go on a diet he looks good I guess being thin is the thing in Hollywood. I’m sure he wouldn’t have been the only one there that was over weight. It seems like Rob needs to watch he has a low self esteem. I think its the pressure of his sister trying to live up to them he should just be his self. I wish him the best!

Dana

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 28, 2014

I can’t say I blame him for his weight gain or not attending Kim’s third wedding. I would have become a drug addict or alcoholic growing up with pimp mother and ho sisters.