‘Kate Plus 8: Sextuplets Turn 10’: Kate Gosselin & Kids Return To Reality TV

Wed, May 28, 2014 6:03pm EDT by 21 Comments 40,290 Article Views
Kate Plus 8 Sextuplets Turn 10 Gosselin Returns
Courtesy of TLC

Helen

Posted at 10:52 AM on June 26, 2014

Really u want that to know what the media who’re is up to she uses everyone of those kids speaks to them like dogs. All she is concerned about his herself

katia tamaki

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 24, 2014

i live in Brazil and would like to know will happen here too. Fleeces love aigain

JH

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 21, 2014

Glad to see Kate and the kids again! Felt like ‘going home’. They are all growing up, and seem to be fine. It is good to see the structure, and security that Kate has brought into her family, despite the turmoil she has been through. We have several twins, and even quads in our family…raising “multiples”, for those who don’t know, is very different. Kate is doing a great job instilling life lessons, and coping skills that the kids will take with them through life. Watching the show was like seeing how my god kids are being raised–their mother has a Doctorate in Early Childhood Ed. TLC…PLEASE KEEP THE SHOW ON!

Melesa

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 10, 2014

Kate wants to be on TV because she eats up the publicity and I personally think she is not a nice person. Yes, she may need to support her children, but she has a nursing degree too, right? Is she too good to go back to nursing?

mary

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 22, 2014

who would hire her in the nursing field?
Not everyone that has that many kids can go on national tv and make thousands of dollars – i think it is exploiting your kids for financial gain – – but then what do I know?

mary

Posted at 4:06 PM on June 22, 2014

who would hire her in the nursing field?

daniartist9

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 7, 2014

I think it is all a scam. 99% of posts say they will not watch. Her kids went on Today show and all but said “NO let this go” and why does TLC persist. All I can say is if viewers boycott this 1 night stand maybe the “Learning Channel” will cease and desist and find more educational and entertaining programming.

Heidi

Posted at 8:36 AM on June 17, 2014

I agree I don’t think anybody should watch this Kate is so fake. She is a selfish self absorbed witch.

repeat

Posted at 1:18 AM on June 21, 2014

I see 61% saying they will watch. PUKE! What I find funny is the people who pick her apart and call her out on everything will watch.They don’t want to be called out for watching her,how dare you question that.Yet they make fun of the sheeple who really like kate for watching.Makes sense right?Check out that 15 minutes of BS blog thing.We are trying to help the kids,kate is a monster,how dare she. Then its I watched I watched bla bla bla Im so much better than Kate.

Laurie

Posted at 12:19 AM on June 5, 2014

How right you are Barbara M. – spot on! The only “pleasure” she gets from her kids is living off of their backs!

Barbara M.

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 4, 2014

All I ever see is Kate disciplining the kids, complaining about the kids, and letting everyone know how hard her life is because the kids. We NEVER see her showing the kids any love and affection. I know having eight kids isn’t always easy, but Kate seems to derive no joy or pleasure from her children, ever.

Linda

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 30, 2014

Just when I thought we had all the crazies contained, one gets loose :( No one wans to see this!!

Donna

Posted at 11:24 AM on May 31, 2014

What they really mean is the kids are returning to t.v. and Kate is coming with them, not the other way around. Does anyone besides me wonder why those kids always look so sad in the pictures, I guess they haven’t perfected the fake smile like their Mother.

Jane

Posted at 11:13 PM on June 9, 2014

I will most definitely want to see this show. I loved watching Jon & Kate plus 8 and Kate plus 8. So adorable. Although Kate was mean to Jon, she is a fantastic mother!!! Please people speak for yourselves.

andrea

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 10, 2014

We are! Apparently you are alot like her.

andrea

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 29, 2014

This total biatch doesn’t see her karma coming!!! Poor kids…..

Donna

Posted at 8:51 AM on May 29, 2014

Those kids college funds are already paid for, by the State of Pa when they were born rather Kate spent it or not is another story. I don’t intend to watch her phony show I have seen enough of her, and I feel for those kids they are going to turn into entitled snobs, just like their Mother.

GiGi

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 29, 2014

Totally agree with you Donna! And I definitely will not be watching. Yawn!

Laurie

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 29, 2014

Hasn’t changed a bit…still a bitch!! Not nurturing and loving at all!!

Donna

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 30, 2014

Does she realize how stupid she looks with that head of hair? I bet Steve told her to get more extensions with the kids money.

gmarie

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 28, 2014

Geez she’s soooo over the top…. ‘mommy dearest’ however in her defense…. she must lie awake at night wondering how she’ll get them all thru college etc, single woman 8 kids…god knows Jon has no $$$….but seriously Kate, those kids are gonna ‘out’ you one day….write a book etc… just from the clip I see you and Maddy are still at it…. you really need to do better by her…. one size does NOT fit all…..