Zayn Malik & Louis Tomlinson: Fans React To Shocking Smoking Video

Tue, May 27, 2014 10:39pm EDT by 33 Comments
Zayn Malik Louis Tomlinson Joint Fans
Courtesy of Instagram

mo

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 5, 2014

OHHHHHHHHH MY GOD I CAN’T STOP CRYING IT’S HURT SO MUUUUUUCH……
Seriously they’re normal people and they do normal people stuff. It only disappoints 8-14 years old girls. Because if smocking is bad eating biscuits is bad having tatoos is bad swearing is bad watching game of thrones is bad and then living is bad but we are all living

Tatyanna Beaudoin

Posted at 10:22 PM on July 6, 2014

Just let the boys be boys. If they smoke they smoke. Geeze

You'reNotHarryStyles

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 12, 2014

I’m mostly worried for Louis ;( You can totally hear him cough a few times on the video. I don’t want them to go on the wrong direction.

hhghndgddg

Posted at 7:50 AM on July 28, 2014

Have you ever smoked before? Probably not because when you take in the hit when you not as good or you breathe in terribly you tend to cough just saying.

asdjkljdafslkfsda

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 28, 2014

It’s just weed. Everyone smokes a little now and then… ok fine not everyone but most ppl do.

Lauren

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 28, 2014

The are not boys anymore. But still there kind of losing younger fans by doing this. I wonder how many parents have stop there kids from being fans of them? I have nothing against one direction. I am a big fan.!!!!!

Sam

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 28, 2014

ITS just weed whats the big deaL

Freya

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 28, 2014

It’s not just WEED it’s the crazy-smoking thing the worst mef-something! I’m going to see them this Friday and my mum said she might not take me! I will support them no-matter what but I just think that they are doing the wrong thing!

Kelsey

Posted at 8:17 AM on May 28, 2014

Don’t care. The whole band’s still lame…this didn’t help

ashley

Posted at 10:06 AM on May 28, 2014

they are not lame at least they dont suck like 5sos

Raven

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 28, 2014

B***h what are you on? 5 Seconds of Summer are great, talented, and real. So please, shut up and stop hating.

5sos4ever

Posted at 2:59 PM on May 31, 2014

WTF Why are you putting 5sos in this they have done NOTHING wrong!! I love them they are wonderful

berenice

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 28, 2014

lol thast so funny because if you didnt care you wouldnt be commenting

kelsey

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 28, 2014

I was more so bored than caring. :)

Juliet Ukah

Posted at 7:31 AM on May 28, 2014

Reblogged this on Life in St kitts.

jai

Posted at 5:07 AM on May 28, 2014

They’re grown men they can do whatever they want. Im actually happy about this bc maybe the young fans will leave and they can stop having such a clean image. Though he probably shouldnt have said the N word it didn’t offend me bc everyone says it nowadays i dont like it but if i don’t get all pissy when friends do it then i dont see why i should if a celebrity does

ashley

Posted at 10:07 AM on May 28, 2014

i know they can do whatever they want louis is 22 and zayn is 21 they can make their own choices

Doesn't matter

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 28, 2014

praise u

Emma

Posted at 4:42 AM on May 28, 2014

I think the problem is that Louis used the N word not the smoking weed.

ashley

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 28, 2014

it was a cigarette and it was all for fun not that im saying that smoking is right but they are 22 and 21 so they are fine i bet they wont do it again

mera

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 30, 2014

it was a cigarette and it was just stupid joke louis already promised his mum he would never do it again

Miley Anderson

Posted at 4:04 AM on May 28, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

ingralto6240 (@ingralto6240)

Posted at 3:58 AM on May 28, 2014

my best friend’s step-sister makes $86 an hour on the internet . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $20293 just working on the internet for a few hours. straight from the source………………….

W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Alice

Posted at 3:32 AM on May 28, 2014

i love 1d! I respect that they are adults and can make there own choices. I am very upset that they did this. This is very disappointing that this footage was posted. there are many young directioners and for them to see this is disgraceful.

Doesn't matter

Posted at 10:33 AM on May 28, 2014

no , its not disgraceful for the young fans , they’re ruining the boys . because of those young fake fans they cant do what they want so I’m glad this happened so those young stupid fans can leave and never come back

SUPPORTINGZOUIS

Posted at 3:12 AM on May 28, 2014

I SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLELEAVING THIS FANDOM ARE NOT REALLY THERE FANS

letstalkonedirection

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 28, 2014

I love 1D, I do! To death! I think that they are old enough to do what they want but at least do it responsibly..

Chelsea

Posted at 1:55 AM on May 28, 2014

I want one direction to last forever we’ll at least I know they will be in my heart always but zayn and louis are 21 and 22 so they should be able to smoke but I don’t think or want them to smoke. I <3 1D always and forever.!!!! <3 I'm a Directioner.!!

Momal Nadeem

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 28, 2014

The fact that they are not being labelled as bad influence infuriates mr because justin had been criticised and ridiculed since day 1 he was found smoking so thank you so much to show how fair you people are enough said

ashley

Posted at 10:12 AM on May 28, 2014

Justin bebier can smoke and trash things and get arrested but people still like him. 2 out of 5 boys do something wrong, they are fine they will still be famous i support no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 28, 2014

their penis is like cigarettes?

Rita Avila

Posted at 11:08 PM on May 27, 2014

Zayn and Louis are not teenagers. They are grown man that can make their own choices, are responsible for their own lives and definitely know what they are doing. We are not judge and jury as well as we can not judge them. On the other hand, I agree the video shouldn’t have been posted but what is done is done. They are extremely talented guys and honestly, what they do in their personal lives and in their own privacy is NOT anybody’s businesses. They have zillion fans that adore and support. them and while they are right to be a bit worried, they should not be obsessive about it. Now if they adore them so much and they consider 1D part of their lives, they shouldn’t abandon them. If it’s your real family or your best friend that is in trouble, are you going to leave them and not want to be part of their lives anymore? If you do that, you weren’t a real friend in the first place. A real friend is the one that stays with you, by your side, during peace, war, whether clear or stormy holding your hand. If you leave them now, all you want is people that never makes a mistake. Stop talking about it and stay with them and help them get over this stage of their lives. That’s a true fan. Don’t judge.

mera