‘True Tori’: Tori & Dean Host Tragic Dinner Party In Shocking New Clip — Watch

Tue, May 27, 2014 9:27pm EST by 9 Comments
True Tori Stay Or Go Preview
Courtesy of Lifetime

Miley Anderson

Posted at 4:24 AM on May 28, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

Miley Anderson

Posted at 4:23 AM on May 28, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
=========================
W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

=========================

ingralto6240 (@ingralto6240)

Posted at 4:07 AM on May 28, 2014

my best friend’s step-sister makes $86 an hour on the internet . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $20293 just working on the internet for a few hours. straight from the source………………….
W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 28, 2014

pleas declare her bankrupt!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 28, 2014

please declare her banupt.
this is best for all!!

Darlene (@Darlenemarie222)

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 27, 2014

I saw a coming attrations to Chopped Canada and I am sure Dean was on it.

Patty girl

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 27, 2014

Tori really is sick, she has a personality disorder. She is so needy she needs someone obsessed with her- these are her words!!! I pity those kids they don’t have a chance of hell growing up normal. Dean is a user, who saw a meal ticket 8 yrs ago and is trying to hold onto it. He realizes she is so desperate and won’t leave him no matter what.

Suzee

Posted at 12:02 AM on May 28, 2014

I think she is very selfish. Did Dean once suggest she give up her career and go with him to Canada? I know he did wrong, but he is really trying to make things right. At the beginning I was on her side, but not any more. She wants him to give in to all her demands, but she is not willing to give up anything. She will hold this over his head for the rest of his life.

bob

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 27, 2014

WARNING IF YOU STOP READING ************ TONIGHT. Hi im Mike. Im 11 years old but im dead now, I had no friends…
If you do not post this to 20 pictures ************ tonight at exactly 11:59pm.
DONT BELIEVE ME?

A guy named Jake read this and laughed later that night I took a knife out of his kitchen and stabbed him to death. You dont wanna be Jake do you?

A girl named Sandra read this and only posted it to 10 pictures
SILLY GIRL SHES ONLY 11 BUT OH WELL. That day she saw me and ran to her grandmas house…She asked her could she use the bathroom…but guess what I was already there
Shes now in a coma.

A smart guy named Phill read this and posted it to 20 pictures because he was scared… The next morning he won the lottery
And his Girlfriend accepted his marrige.

0 pictures-Death