‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen & Bill Look Back At Their Journey Together

Tue, May 27, 2014 11:00pm EST by 11 Comments
The Little Couple Jen Bill Answer Fan Questions
Courtesy of TLC

Tarno Greene

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 9, 2014

Why(ne) didn’t you answer MY question. I have submitted it twice before.
How did they meet? Response much appreciated. Thank you. Tarno

Kitty Thompson

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 1, 2014

My wish is that TLC would air Bill and Jen earlier in the evening. I love the show but at 83 I find it hard to stay awake. Put 19 kids and counting on later. They have to be joking with the dating of their daughters anyway. Bill and Jen are REAL life. So glad Jen is well.

CINDY GRANGER

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 28, 2014

Anything Bill & Jen do doesn’t surprise me. It makes me feel that they are truly blessed. Whatever we all do takes a lot of patience & hard drive to attempt to get what we desire in life.
Jen has explained several times of the necessary surgeries to give her life quality. Physically & mentally, I’m sure she has attained more than the unbelievable!! The same for Bill.I don’t recall that he shared as much about his life challenges. But we do know that he must also have had his share! Theirs is a story of determination, of love & faith, to get where they are today. I feel honored every week when they do share with us their story of “The Little Couple” known to me now as “The Little Family”!! God bless you more! Enjoy your precious family now, as we all know time as a way of going to

martina

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 13, 2014

Hello bill and jen are one of your biggest fan I watch you every day and I go crazy for you to come and see the great I would live if I am in America, now I have to andare.PS ARE ITALIAN

Doris gustafson

Posted at 9:34 PM on May 28, 2014

What a wonderful, amazing family! Will’s smile is positively infectious. You can’t help but smile and laugh along with him. And Zoey? Her cries terrified me. It’s so wonderful to see her settle into her new family, and those eyes? oh boy, She’s going to melt a lot of hearts.

Speaking of melting hearts…Bill. Tall man, short man, who cares? Bill’s confidence, sense of humor, and sparkling eyes make him one of the most attractive men I’ve ever seen.

Jennifer is so warm, loving and brave. She truly is a role model for all women. Grace. Jen is the epitome of grace.

Thank you for defining “family”.

honesty

Posted at 7:04 AM on May 28, 2014

How about this take out the useless kardashian family and replace them with jen and Bill. Now they are real role models!

Miley Anderson

Posted at 4:03 AM on May 28, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…

ingralto6240 (@ingralto6240)

Posted at 3:58 AM on May 28, 2014

my best friend’s step-sister makes $86 an hour on the internet . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her pay check was $20293 just working on the internet for a few hours. straight from the source………………….

W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Rhonda

Posted at 2:23 AM on May 28, 2014

They are simply the best…better than all the rest. How ironic that they are on opposite that self-absorbed, SOULMATE couple with the fabricated life. Talk about polar opposites! Jen and Bill and family make us laugh, cry, and above all care. TLC, you have given us a show that brings out the best in people. Well done…

Loopy

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 28, 2014

Great couple, awesome family!

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:06 AM on May 28, 2014

ups & downs like most families.