North West’s First Official Wedding Photo Shows Off Her Adorable Dress

Tue, May 27, 2014 1:37pm EDT by 14 Comments 10,674 Article Views
North West Wedding Dress
Courtesy of E!

Kat

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 20, 2014

Oh my gosh, I saw the headline and I was like “North West first official wedding photo?! Have they married her off already for publicity?! She’s 1!” Lol

Jen

Posted at 7:43 PM on May 30, 2014

Um, loser, they r not a happy family!!!

me

Posted at 6:26 AM on May 28, 2014

whatever haters said, congrats for kim and kanye. haters just only talking too much. the most important thing is, kim and kanye and baby north are happy family. if you don’t like kim, kanye and baby north, you don’t have to watch this article. thanks.

billiejean

Posted at 2:45 AM on May 28, 2014

KIM AND KAYNE LOOKS LIKE THEY SRE ABANDONING the BABY…AND BRUCE IS CRYING! POOR NORTH SHE LOOKS LIKE DHE IS BEING LEFT BEHIND!

Laurie

Posted at 12:56 AM on May 28, 2014

Just a thought…if the dresses were supposed to match, why does Kim’s have sleeves and North’s is sleeveless?

heavenlike

Posted at 10:40 PM on May 28, 2014

Because Kim’s dress is a granny gown not much of a wedding dress…school girl look..no boobies.

yes please - move on

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 27, 2014

I was expecting something a bit more fashion forward for Kim’s wedding dress. The back is pretty – but the front is rather puritan looking. Just kind of blah…………

Kimberly Jo Cooley

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 27, 2014

I agree! I am not a fan of that dress. And I’m sure she spent a fortune on it. I think Kim could have done way better.

sunny1

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 28, 2014

Kanye dresses both Kim and Nori. No boobie wedding dress for Kanye’s bride. Just a granny gown. Horrible.

Bethis

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 27, 2014

**************************************************************

……………………………………… W­­­W­­W­­.­W­­O­­ℝ­­­Ⓚ­­7­­2­­.­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

susan

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 27, 2014

Starting to like Kanye west. He loves Kim so much
And he looks great and so happy

susan

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 27, 2014

BUTT, what shedevil Kimmyho did to poor Rob her only brother was awful to say the least. Remember KARMA is all around you now Kimmyho. My thoughts and prayers are with you Rob.

just saying so chill out

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 27, 2014

HL gets all it’s info from E. I suggest people to dump this dreadful boring site. That picture of North was seen yesterday in the same photos over and over and over again. It’s getting boring.

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 27, 2014

North West is such a beautiful child! Hope she doesn’t like to be in the media so much sometimes that is good for the child!