Kim Kardashian’s Wedding Dress: See Official Photos Of Her Stunning Gown

Tue, May 27, 2014 9:55am EST by 23 Comments 11,198 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress
Courtesy of E!

shela

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 26, 2014

Wow!I love mermaid dress,so chaiming

MB

Posted at 2:52 PM on September 5, 2014

Her dress was the most unattractive wedding dress I have ever seen. A $99 David’s Bridal discount gown would have been more elegant. It looked like grandma’s table cloth with a belted waist…obviously Kanye’s influene can be seen in the design. Another example where he believes he is knows more than he really does.

Carter

Posted at 6:28 AM on September 4, 2014

The detailing is beautiful, but that front is really really bad. It makes her look top heavy. It unfortunately is extremely unflattering. I feel if the dress was given some kind of sheer neckline, maybe resembling the sleeves, it could’ve added more shape to the front. As is….it sadly looks boxy and very matronly.

Marie

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 9, 2014

That dress is ugly. She doesn’t look like a beautiful bride in her own day. Sometimes less is better.

Gag and Puke

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 29, 2014

A chimpanzee would look better is that wedding dress that kim kardashian.

Katulika

Posted at 8:43 AM on May 29, 2014

idiot! mind your English!

wedding Dress

Posted at 10:46 PM on May 28, 2014

This is some magnificent collection of wedding dress! I loved them! I am sure I can use these ideas when buying my own beautiful bridal dress.

Lolo

Posted at 3:51 AM on May 28, 2014

That face look beautiful but it was four years back thanks to technology.

krysty

Posted at 12:53 AM on May 28, 2014

The dress was gorgeus ! however , the bib in front is like what and why ? did she plan on eating the best lobster in the word for millions ?

Bette

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 27, 2014

I’m not a fan of the Kardashian’s by any means, but there are parts of her wedding dress that I think are stunning and other parts that I’m not so fond of. I love the whole lace look, long sleeves, and the back of the gown, with the detail, is amazing!!! What I don’t like is the front and cut out sides. The front looks like a bib. Maybe it looks different in person, but personally if it was solid lace and just cut out in the back, then I agree the entire ensemble (including the veil) would have been absolutely beautiful. That’s just me, but to each his/her own style.

krysty

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 28, 2014

I totally agree with you girl !

Therejorty

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 27, 2014

**************************************************************

……………………………………… W­­­W­­W­­.­W­­O­­ℝ­­­Ⓚ­­7­­2­­.­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M

susan

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 27, 2014

I would love to see what your face looks like if you call
Kim ugly, she is beautiful

charmas

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 27, 2014

I would hate to see how dumb you really are. I said the dress was fugly moron…..not kim

susan

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 27, 2014

Kim don’t need Victoria Beckham she has her own friends
To make her wedding dress so shut your stupid hating crap
Kim looks stunning she is so beautiful one the world
Most beautiful women like Angelina . Kanye looks handsome

charmas

Posted at 1:06 PM on May 27, 2014

Kim spent $2.1 million on that rag!

Destiny Khan

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 27, 2014

Kim face looks horrible. Like a plastic doll. That girl has ruined her face for life. How long will Kanye live his secret life behind Kim’s back.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 27, 2014

Too bad Victoria Beckham refused to design her dress because it would have been alot better than this ugly Ricardo Tisci design.Kanye uses alot of Ricardo’s designs and they are not that flattering since Kanye controls everything Kim she didn’t even get to pick the dress.

atlanofxcbxb

Posted at 11:06 AM on May 27, 2014

If you are SINGLE and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, go to JOIN the best and largest Interracial dating site on — BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen(.)or g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. eeeeeeeeevxcv

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 27, 2014

this picture makes alot of ladies jealous.
she reached her goal?

charmas

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 27, 2014

OMG! Her dress is horrible!!!!!! It looks like a cheap and flimsy and ugly dress you used to put on a barbie doll. FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

diketso

Posted at 11:45 AM on May 27, 2014

well you not a fashion person i guess this dress is more than beautyful

charmas

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 27, 2014

She spent $2.1 million on that rag.