Kate Middleton, Amber Rose, & More: 6 Most Shocking Dress Malfunctions

Mon, May 26, 2014 8:30am EST by 13 Comments
Shocking Dress Malfunctions

mike

Posted at 10:26 AM on May 27, 2014

waitie is an OLD HAG , nobody is interested, she better cover her old used up goods before people start puking on the streets, shameless tart!

Lady Jane

Posted at 9:04 AM on May 27, 2014

Kate has had so many “wardrobe malfunctions” that I have to wonder if she enjoys the attention. She knows that there is a solution to the problem, but obviously ignores advice to have her clothes weighted.

queer

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 26, 2014

This how kate get prince William by flash him again,again and again look at her skinny legs.For Amber Rose she need wear underwear her a$$ is too big.

charlottehughes45

Posted at 2:44 PM on May 26, 2014

I am so bored and so sick of hearing the words Waity Kate that I could puke. Surely all of you Kate Haters can come up with something new.

Say WHAT?

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 26, 2014

I’m sick of hearing about William and Kate period. They are boring and useless, but for some reason Americans are obsessed.

Auds

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 26, 2014

Waity Kate is the worst offender. She’s representing the UK. But can’t seem to keep her dresses down. She’s been a crotch flasher from way back, but continues the exhibitionist, very mentally-disturbed behavior by wearing flared dresses outdoors like a fool. There are dress styles less likely to go up in a wind. There are slips and hem weights. But I rather think that Waity Kate likes to flash. She’s a flasher.
It has happened countless times, not to mention have no underwear on at all in Calgary, Canada. A wind came up, and everyone saw her naked butt and likely her naked front. She’s a train wreck.

Happled80

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 26, 2014

**************************************************************

………………………………… W­­W­W.­W­O­R­Ⓚ­7­2­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

licerhxcb

Posted at 11:29 AM on May 26, 2014

Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.xcbxcb

Lorrie

Posted at 11:08 AM on May 26, 2014

I realize that I’m old and out of date but have these ladies never heard of wearing a slip? That’s probably naive of me, with the exception of Kate, the rest want attention any way they can get it

Cathy

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 26, 2014

With exception of Kate ?????? LOL !!!!!!!!!!! Old Kate could be in the Guinness Book of World Records for exposure. Where have you been ? LOL !!!!

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:18 AM on May 26, 2014

pssst: kate & amber do it for me…………

BECKY FECKY

Posted at 2:23 PM on May 26, 2014

I’ll bet. Is that why you disappear into the bathroom ?

brendarjohnson (@brendarjohnson2)