Floyd Mayweather Interview: T.I. ‘Must’ve Forgot What I Do For A Living’

Mon, May 26, 2014 11:30am EDT by 8 Comments

Floyd Mayweather has broken his silence about the brawl between he and rapper T.I. that happened outside Fatburger in Las Vegas on May 25. In a new interview, he revealed what started the fight, issued a surprising apology, and a reminded T.I. what he does for a living.

In case T.I. didn’t know when he went swinging at him, Floyd Mayweather is taking the chance to remind him — he fights for a living! After their brawl on May 25 was caught on camera and posted for the world to see, Floyd, 37, is revealing what went down, and why he was shocked over the “riot” that broke out at the burger joint.

Floyd Mayweather Interview: What Went Down In T.I. Fight

On May 5, T.I.’s wife Tameka “Tiny” Cottle posted a group photo on Instagram which includes Floyd, as well as a bunch of other friends. Apparently, this was the photo that started all the drama with T.I. and Floyd. The rapper approached Floyd in New York a few weeks ago, Floyd revealed to NecoleBitchie.com.

“He talked about, basically, ‘These girls tryna play us against each other.’ I said, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re talking about your wife?'” Floyd explained. “I never put up a picture of her on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I was basically like, ‘Listen. I’m letting you know I ain’t got…me and your wife don’t have nothing…if you think so.'”

Apparently though, when T.I. saw his wife later post a pic with Floyd’s daughter , he flipped out and came at him at the burger joint, saying that they needed to talk.

Floyd V. T.I.: What Was Said That Sparked The Fight

“I told him, ‘You need to get the f-ck outta my face. That’s what you better do,'” Floyd said. “I said, ‘Listen, don’t come to my face with no disrespectful sh-t. Like I told you before, you must’ve forgot what I did for a living.’ He said, ‘You do in the ring, I do it in the streets.’ I said, ‘My man, I do it everywhere. You can find out if you want to.’ Just like that.”

From there, it turned into a fight and “a bunch of chaos,” he revealed.

“Like I said before, he probably does some foolish things, but he ain’t no damn fool to swing on me. Like, you must’ve forgot what I do for a living. He had a totally different look on his face,” Floyd said in the interview, adding that he did want to apologize to Tip’s wife, Tiny, for calling her a ‘bi–h’ in the video, because she’s a great woman but they’ve never been and never will be more than friends.

Are you shocked that Floyd spoke out, HollywoodLifers? Do you think that T.I. should, too? Let us know!

– Emily Longeretta

More Floyd & T.I. News:

1. Floyd Mayweather: Does He Want T.I.’s Wife? Truth Revealed
  2. T.I.’s Reason For Swinging At Floyd Mayweather Revealed
  3. T.I. Tried To Punch Floyd Mayweather Jr. During Late-Night Vegas Brawl

Joseph

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 26, 2014

“Do you know what I do for a living?” Run from Manny Pacquiao!

Ronnie

Posted at 7:41 PM on May 26, 2014

Get rid of all these punks, screw TMZ and other gossip sites for stirring the s—! I am so tired of hearing about these punks acting up, shootings, crazy immoral actions, extreme liberalism, with impunity in some caes, just because we have a GAY former druggie user and dealer BRUTHA in the White house! There, I said it, it is the truth, along with that racist jerk Eric Holder being our AG, but, given his marching orders by Obama! So glad when 2016 comes around, round up these trashy punks and put them on a BIG boat to?

JAY

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 18, 2014

you sound stupid as hell… Speak concrete facts…NOT HERE SAY

alice

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 26, 2014

my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $69 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired for seven months but last month her paycheck was $14873 just working on the laptop for a few hours. browse around this website

W­­W­­W­­.bay91­­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M

Candievely

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 26, 2014

**************************************************************

………………………………… W­­W­W.­W­O­R­Ⓚ­7­2­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

DD

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 26, 2014

Floyd, dude you can do so much better.

newageoftruth

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 26, 2014

Reblogged this on newageoftruth.

Mister Baja