T.I.’s Reason For Swinging At Floyd Mayweather Revealed

Sun, May 25, 2014 8:40pm EST by 17 Comments
T.I. Floyd Mayweather Fight
FameFlyNet

Http://bing.com

Posted at 6:19 AM on September 16, 2014

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your
next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

jules

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 27, 2014

I was on a site that had exposed what T.I. and TINY was saying on Twitter and i don’t have any respect for these people airing out their dirty laundry on twitter and they have kids that is old enough to get on the internet and Totally understand what is going on between them. At what point do Adults stop running their MOUTH.

SOMER

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 26, 2014

TINY AN UGLY HOE

Signtearame1959

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 26, 2014

until I saw the check of $9213 , I did not believe …that…my mother in law had been actualy making money part time on-line. . there friends cousin has been doing this for only about eighteen months and just now paid for the mortgage on their place and purchased a top of the range Toyota . why not check here >>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W­­.GAWKJOB­­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M

Jj moss

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 26, 2014

With all that money TI got why is he dealing with an Atlanta chick? Ijs. Them women there are the trash of the usa and that goes to show ya.

alice

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 26, 2014

my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $69 an hour on the laptop . She has been fired for seven months but last month her paycheck was $14873 just working on the laptop for a few hours. browse around this website

W­­W­­W­­.bay91­­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M

Mario

Posted at 11:51 AM on May 26, 2014

This doesn’t make any sense! Nicki Minaj was there and posted pics with Floyd, his daughter and TI. Why would they fight over that simple stupid caption it isn’t even suspicious

wesbezzie

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 26, 2014

First off them nighas need to chill fareal you got kids who are watching this video. Yall nighas got to much money to be fighting. I like t.I. and may weather it makes me think that how can millionaires fight over some words. They could have settled it like men. But I do understand a nigha saying something about his girl cause I would say something but until hands get PUT on me then its a different story.

Kandie NowwhatIdgaf Apple

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 26, 2014

I don’t think its right to be calling Tiny ugly. You might not be cute too your mates friends or family. He loves her that’s all that matters. They need to squash this and move along.

brendarjohnson (@brendarjohnson2)

Posted at 9:34 AM on May 26, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­W­W.­W­O­R­Ⓚ­7­1­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

alice

Posted at 5:22 AM on May 26, 2014

Lucas . you think Judith `s st0rry is really cool, last friday I got a top of the range Peugeot 205 GTi after having made $8276 this-past/4 weeks and a little over ten thousand last-munth . it’s by-far the most-financialy rewarding Ive ever had . I started this 5 months ago and pretty much straight away began to bring in more than $79.. per hour . visit their website
>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­W­­W­­.bay91­­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M

Cali Dog

Posted at 2:43 AM on May 26, 2014

you can even see Ti and Mayweather fighting so how do you know it really happen.

lisa

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 26, 2014

Why would TI be jealous? She is the UGLIEST thing I have ever seen. LOL He is SO HANDSOME! He needs to move on anyway. She really is sad looking. Even Wendi was cracking a smile and she is UGLY TOO!

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 25, 2014

he is glad to be heterosexual.

FSN Global 's Rick Fox

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 25, 2014

Reblogged this on Global News Now.

sheckxcb

Posted at 9:47 PM on May 25, 2014

If you are SINGLE and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, go to JOIN the best and largest Interracial dating site on — BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen(.)or g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.
bnvbnvbn

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 25, 2014

Tiny Cottle is one ugly woman.Before posting pictures with someone’s kid at least ask if you could post it.How ghetto all the chair grabbing and hitting.