Maks Chmerkovskiy Couldn’t Stop Kissing Meryl Davis On NYC Date

Fri, May 23, 2014 12:37pm EDT by 16 Comments 12,593 Article Views
Maks Chmerkovskiy Meryl Davis Kiss
Courtesy Of Felipe Prieto

SillyGal

Posted at 1:01 PM on May 25, 2014

Here is my take on it. I think that Maks was thrilled he received a partner that was extremely talented, and is a competitor where winning is the ultimate goal. He himself said in an interview that he and she both had the mentality that coming in 2nd or last was not acceptable. I think during their time they became close friends. Both respected the other for their abilities. Maks has always been very affectionate with the ladies partners, but I have to admit more so with Meryl due to their connection. I think they have been so focused on winning the season, it just consumed them. Now that it is over, if the emotions are real and strong enough to move into a romance, they can decide if they want to pursue their relationship further. They have no obligation to fulfill fan desires to makes them the couple to end all couples. At the very least, they came out being close friends and I would love to see them collaborate in a future dance project together which would be a real treat. I believe their partnership and dancing is the very best we have seen in DWTS show history.

Katz

Posted at 2:18 AM on May 25, 2014

Meryl has already a boyfriend confirmed by her in an interview last February. But I think with the body language of Meryl and Maks they have a very special feelings with one another and it’s real. It’s just that at this time they can’t be in a relationship. They might be fighting so hard their feelings not to fall in love but treasure every second of it when they’re together.

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaat

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 24, 2014

my best friend’s mom got paid $14955 the previous week. she makes money on the internet and bought a $359800 condo. All she did was get fortunate and work up the guide exposed on this web page

————–———————W­­W­­W­­.­s­­l­­a­M­W­O­­rk­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

Mira

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 24, 2014

They are first and foremost competitors and like any sport- they wanted to win. Chemistry and choreography, smoke and mirrors….whatever it takes. I do believe that they became great friends in the process. The fact that he kisses her on the forehead is very customary among russians who feel affection and are protective of someone. Da, I know….. And if anything, I think Maksim is more into this than Meryl. This is not her first rodeo and she comes from a very different world. He is not someone she is going to bring home to mommy and daddy: his bimbo trail is probably not to their liking.

Sable Senegal

Posted at 11:18 PM on May 23, 2014

Still wonder how long maks&Meryl will keep up this charade? The show is over, they won their trophies.romance looks too staged like they expect cameras to be around showing them all lovey dovey.

tina

Posted at 8:48 PM on May 23, 2014

By goodness, this site is so full of rubbish. Forehead kisses mean that there’s a romance? So much idiocy just to generate a titillating headline. Barely a step above the National Enquirer.

bouncing castle hire

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 23, 2014

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the highest
quality websites on the internet. I will highly recommend this site!

JD34 (@JD344)

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 23, 2014

Look, I would love to see them live the fantasy as much as a million other people who watched them on the show. What they created was beautiful. It was special. It reached out and spoke to us. It was something we want to see fulfilled because it just seems so gorgeous and real. Oh my, yes. But even if…and that’s if…there’s a relationship starting between these two, why would or should they open it up so their fans can adore it to death? Yes, it’s really, REALLY obvious there is real affection between them, but there are all different types of love and relationships even between two single attractive adults. Sometimes it’s a lot more…or less…complicated than “Dating”. Let them be for a little while. They’re a big boy and a big girl, they’ll figure it out without our help. I know it takes all the fun out of it, but we’ll live. ;-)

Lily Thomas

Posted at 7:14 PM on May 23, 2014

=========================================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­E­C­K­4­­4­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

Jackie

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 23, 2014

Maks and Peta are still very much an item. It was a fake break up between them for show. Peta and James was supposed to be the romance of the season. James have his girlfriend. It turned out the set up didn’t work…Maks and Meryl evolved into what the public wants through their dancing. If you look on a video after Meryl & Maks won, they were getting on the plane. Peta could be seen rubbing Maks back so happily. They even had a photo on the plane, Peta could be seen almost on his lap!! And Meryl was all the way to the right away from them. It’s an act!! Peta gave it away with the instagram congratulating Maks first!! Please…I take what Tony D said, it’s about dancing. All the fake comes with the show. In the following weeks its going to be…breaking news…Peta & Maks back together. They’ve always been together!!! Where there’s Val, Peta is there. It’s a family fake form. Peta is still with Makssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All fake breakup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And right before the show starts tooo…February, so convenient !! Peta & Maks are liars!!!!!!!

Throwaway

Posted at 7:17 PM on May 23, 2014

Peta and Maks broke up over a year ago, in Feb. 2013. That’s a really long fake break-up…lol. In all seriousness though, it has been reported that she’s desperate to get him back (who knows if that’s even true). I think the Peta and James thing was manufactured for the show. As for Meryl and Maks, I could see it being real or just for the show. Though they do seem to have a lot of chemistry off the dance floor. As far as a picture on the plane goes, there could be any number of reasons for Peta and Maks to be next to each other. It’s a private plane and a long flight, you can move around and change seats with people. I don’t think you can read into something like that and decipher who’s with whom from it. Just my opinion though. Carry on

SillyGal

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 25, 2014

I think he was with Kate Upton after Peta. Was he faking it with Kate Upton too??? He and Kate broke up at the end of 2013 IIRC. I really don’t believe that Peta and Maks are into each other any more. In fact, a lot of his ex-girlfriends he is still friendly with, so I am not putting anything into this Peta stuff.

Michele

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 26, 2014

I was just going to say the same thing. Peta sure is an understanding girlfriend if she lets Maks date Kate Upton while they are still together and “faking a breakup”. lol

madge

Posted at 4:44 PM on May 23, 2014

i think max loves meryl, but is afraid to hurt the relationship they have, so they are playing it safe, so to speak. Who knows what the future holds.

Marie

Posted at 7:47 AM on August 21, 2014

i agree with this. I think they are both afraid of ruining what they have by having a proper relationship. No way was it fake for the cameras

MarcusYCain (@MarcusYCain)

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 23, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> W­­­­W­­­­W­­­­.­Z­­EE­­J­­O­­B­­­­­­.C­­ⓞ­­M­­