Kim Kardashian & Kanye Want To ‘Conceive’ A Baby On Wedding Night

Fri, May 23, 2014 8:54pm EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of Vogue/Annie Leibovitz, Courtesy of Instagram

courtney

Posted at 6:18 AM on May 27, 2014

as If Kim hated being pregnant the first time so she’s not likely to do it again and gender is 50/50 shot each time. as for getting pregnant on your wedding night many have done it previously as is also the case for being pregnant previous to the wedding. look at Lisa Marie Presley she was born exactly nine months after her parents were married same goes for Princess Caroline of Monaco. Princess Caroline’s parents got married April 18th 1956 and she was born January 23rd 1957 while Lisa Marie’s parents got married May 1st 1967 and she arrived February 1st 1968

VivienLesageaat VivienLesageaat

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 24, 2014

my best friend’s mom got paid $14955 the previous week. she makes money on the internet and bought a $359800 condo. All she did was get fortunate and work up the guide exposed on this web page

————–———————W­­W­­W­­.­s­­l­­a­M­W­O­­rk­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

Brooklyn

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 24, 2014

OK… Too much information for me…

Judy Tcleary

Posted at 10:42 AM on May 24, 2014

my neighbor’s step-mother makes $89 every hour on the computer . She has been without work for nine months but last month her payment was $16532 just working on the computer for a few hours. check out this site………………………….

W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

whatever

Posted at 7:52 AM on May 24, 2014

Shoulden`t this stuff be PRIVATE??

Lolo

Posted at 6:48 AM on May 24, 2014

In my dreams I see a woman wearing dark dress looking at me she is white and her hair is dark and she point something at me, look what i see is big 5 big names brand in America now I can see she wants me to see the bank account balance before I could entertain her I look at her again and I ask myself in exchange of what should I have this information the and the she see I’m more into her than what she wants to tell me and she leaves. I don’t want information that I don’t know what it means don’t be like a child when someone gives power because you don’t in exchange of what. Dream about Oprah won’t say, dream about Beyonce won’t see let the dream translate it self.

toomuchinformation

Posted at 6:27 AM on May 24, 2014

yUCK… why is it necessary for everyone or the whole world to know? WHY?

Devante

Posted at 2:56 AM on May 24, 2014

I wonder if Kanye will get Kim to suck his poo covered d i c k after he does her from the rear???

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:04 AM on May 24, 2014

……..but how?

knowerxxcb

Posted at 10:43 PM on May 23, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MiⅹedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Lily Thomas

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 23, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­E­C­K­4­­4­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……