Kim & Kanye: Forget About ‘Vogue’ & Guests — Enjoy Your Wedding

Fri, May 23, 2014 3:38pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kanye West Kim Kardashian Vogue Team Guests
Courtesy of Vogue/ Instagram

Tellis

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 24, 2014

A poster said you were Kris Jenner and Jonathan Cheban’s LAP DOG! I believe it! hahahahahaha
Keep licking their asses Bonnie! How does it taste?

Yohanan

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 24, 2014

KIM AND KANYE DON’T LOVE ONE ANOTHER. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS PUBLICITY. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS, HENCE ALL OF THE STORIES/LIES YOU PUT OUT FOR THEM! LOL

bouncy castles hire

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 23, 2014

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but
good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more
or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this
information for my mission.

Lily Thomas

Posted at 7:01 PM on May 23, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My Friend’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­E­C­K­4­­4­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

bernard and india walker

Posted at 4:33 PM on May 23, 2014

Best present right now . Beyonce’ & Jayz .They know who to yell at . who not to yell at . 18 of vogue’s important ladies .Suprise Kim and Kanye . She was smooznn all day thursday . Now it is serious !! BooM you are being interviewed . Maybe offer for (1) ? after honeymoon is over. B & J get 5 Bars here . Watching all night .