Miley Cyrus Wants Liam Hemsworth Back — Will They Date Again?

Thu, May 22, 2014 12:08pm EDT by 19 Comments
Miley Cyrus Wants Liam Hemsworth
Getty

Naya, tweet me plz? (@Lovely_Rivera_)

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 28, 2014

I WANT THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER! 😭 Maybe I’m the only one but I think they are fcking cute together TBH. 👌

Miley cyrus

Posted at 10:46 PM on May 23, 2014

That.never.happened.

Jack

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 22, 2014

Please dearest god no please Liam don’t be weak

Selena Petrakis

Posted at 7:50 PM on May 22, 2014

Who the hell, in their right mind, would want to get back with her?

Brandon Clement

Posted at 8:32 PM on May 22, 2014

I WOULD if i was her girlfriend…. thats a fact of truth right here…. i haven’t had been in a real relationship before nor not all of my life..

Nena

Posted at 7:46 PM on May 22, 2014

sorry HL it’s the other way around.. HE is the one who wants to get back with her… I hope she won’t take him cauz he is
1. ugly
2. *sshole

christine

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 22, 2014

more lies from US Magazine Weekly again

Brandon Clement

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 22, 2014

i can understand why Miley misses Liam… i have your back, Miley 100% and i will tell you this in TONS of respect… if Liam doest want you back or does not take you back, it is his lost because you are one AMAZING and TERRIFIC girl, Miley and if i may say so, VERY BEAUTIFUL, VERY GORGEOUS, VERY LOVELY, and VERY PRETTY girl in TONS of respect… i have got you back 100%, any day and always and forever will, Miley

VickieSDiaz (@VickieSDiaz)

Posted at 2:31 PM on May 22, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­W­­W­­W­­.­J­­ⓞ­­B­­S­­7­­5­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 2:15 PM on May 22, 2014

I hope Mikey get someone positive in her life because I don’t think Liam is come back. I wish her luck she really needs it when it comes to him because I think she’s going to need it when it comes to him I wish her the best!

gie

Posted at 3:20 PM on May 22, 2014

This story is a sham coming from LIAM HEMSWORTH TEAM, because they cannot accept that MILEY CYRUS is lambasting truth “that liam h.is a piece of ahem S****t. ha,ha,ha, the truth is painful isn’t., but unfunately you have a weLlKnown history boy.Miley is just lonely because she just LOST FLOYD, and besides why coming back to that hell whole s***t. Brave MILEY CYRUS trust and remember what bonnie fuller tells you. DON’T TURN YOUR BACK, your rich, very talented, kindhearted and beautiful. remember your still very young and THERE ARE SO MANY FISHES IN THE OCEAN. LOOK AROUND MILEY CYRUS.

ermy

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 22, 2014

what the hell are you talking about?

sandrapbrooks (@sandrapbrooks)

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 22, 2014

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $88 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her payment was $14179 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Visit Website………………………

W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Jola

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 22, 2014

She behave so ugly, I’m not surprised Liam doesn’t want her.

gie

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 22, 2014

AND OH! MILEY CYRUS LETS NOT FORGET THAT HIS DIRTY DUMB HOOKUP WITH JANUARY JONES THAT WERE SEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD AND ALL DIRTY HOOKUP HISTORY WHILE HE WAS ENGAGE TO YOU. MILEY DEAR YOU ALREADY KNOW HIS TRUE COLORS, IT’S DARK AND THERE’S BEAUTY IN IT. IN FACT IT ‘S VERY SHAMEFUL* DISGUSTING JUST TO THINK ABOUT IT. ASK WHY, WOULD YOU WANT THAT, THERE SO MUCH UGLYNESS IN HIS BEAUTY,SO DARK. DEFINETELY MILEY CYRUS “YOU DESERVE BETTER.” SHALOMDESTINYHOPECYRUS@MILEYCYRUSSHALOM. PS. JUST ASK BONNIE FULLER ADVICE SHE WILL TELL THE TRUTH. YOU ARE SMART MILEY CYRUS, BE BRAVE ALWAYS.

Marianne

Posted at 5:05 PM on May 22, 2014

She behaved so ugly!!! What about the way he behaved. He cheated on her numberous times. That is not a good guy.. you people who think is a good guy need to get you heads examined.
He is a habitual cheater… and he will probably cheat on every woman he is with,,,

gie

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 22, 2014

@MARIANNE,HAHA,HA,GIRL WHAT YOU SAID IS VERY, VERY TRUE INDEED! EVERYBODY KNOWS IN HOLLYWOOD AND THE WORLD KNOWS IT, HIS A CHEATER BIGTIME… IF I WAS RIGHT HE WAS CHEATING IN CANADA TOO,AS HEADLINE IN N YORK POST? HOW ABOUT MEXICAN STARLET NOT TO MENTION “JANUARY JONES! EWW. NOBODY CAN REALLY FORGET OF WHAT THE TRUE COLOR OF THIS GUY EVEN IF YOU ERASE THE COMPUTER SUPERHIWAY. MILEY CYRUS YOUR DECISION TO BANISHED THAT GUY WAS AND ALWAYS RIGHT.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 22, 2014

i agree with that “he is cheating on her,” i absolutely agree with you… i am going to be HONEST with you, Marianne: if i had Miley as my girlfriend i always and forever would be respectful to Miley. i always and forever would be loyal to Miley. i always and forever would be that guy she can come too to talk about her problems. i always and forever would be faithful to Miley… i always and forever would be that guy who always and forever would stick by Miley’s side no matter what. i NEVER EVER in my life would cheat on Miley because the one thing about me is that Miley is the only one who has my heart and nobody else. true, i have hadn’t been in a relationship before or any because my eyes aren’t straight, i walk weird, i look funny, or i can’t talk that well. but you know something that i have… a big heart on me and you people on here can deny anything about me but inconsiderate is not my trait because i would do anything for people, especially Miley… i am sorry for writing this but i talk from my heart… so call me whatever you want, it won’t me because i know people that make fun of others are insecure about themselves so thats why they bully others kids/people who are handicapped… yes i am handicapped and i am PROUD who i am…

Melissa

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 25, 2014

How do you know he cheated on her? Don’t tell me it is because you saw some stories with a photo of him leaving a club with a girl. Everyone who believes that must have never been friends with someone of the opposite sex before. If you have proof of him cheating then let me know. I have asked people on other posts who have said the same thing to prove it but no one has replied so I guess they are just naive and gullible and misguided and believe everything they read. I dare someone to prove me wrong but i bet nobody will. I feel sorry for you and those people. Loco!