Justin Bieber: Have Sex With Other Girls But Leave Selena Gomez Alone

FameFlyNet/Courtesy of Instagram

YULISSA

Posted at 5:31 PM on September 13, 2014

I love you justen

e cigarettes lungs

Posted at 3:05 AM on September 8, 2014

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a
comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is
there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!

misho

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 12, 2014

tova e very good

julia aleman

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 25, 2014

OMG THAT’S SO TERRIBLE ABOUT THAT.

Daniel pakwan

Posted at 4:43 AM on June 25, 2014

Jb’s games should have an end.the girls heart have just jb inside but he do’nt deserve her at all. Plz jb let her go in peace

Peter

Posted at 11:28 PM on June 7, 2014

How about you all just mind your own business and quit digitally meddling in the lives of celebrities you’ve never met, and never will? I’m sure there are some people in your own live who you actually know. Why don’t you try shoving your nose into their business instead? At least there’s a slim chance they’ll actually read your misinformed, second-hand advice.

alex

Posted at 4:52 AM on May 25, 2014

I may say,,,,, itz nt gud 4 j.b

shania

Posted at 3:46 AM on May 25, 2014

justin u re a freak leave my gal alone have sex wt other gals bt leave selen u have broke her heart several times

carly welsh

Posted at 3:20 PM on May 24, 2014

you know, Justin Bieber is going to act like a regular 19 year old, he might do things that he does regret and should but his human and a regular teenager. Im a teenager and i mess up. If he wasnt famous he wouldnt get as much hate, but thats not fair. How do you guys know if this is true or not? If it isnt you guys are just spreading rumors that everyone in the world is going to believe, and you guys are just like paps leave them alone! lol. if Justin bieber feels hurt about this right now and this is based on a computer that is public, isnt that considered cyber bullying? you guys dont know anything, dont post stuff like this. really.

selly

Posted at 2:29 PM on May 24, 2014

actually there is no more bieber on the scene as well gomes out – both dull and past
fresh others pending
let the pair crash in the wall on upset

BieberAPeopleA

Posted at 2:12 PM on May 24, 2014

Selena got him onto drugs like she did to the Jonas Brothers, he changed after she cut his hair, made him party and every other bad influence she had on him when they were alone… he never did anything this stupid and disgusting until she showed up.. Selena is a bad influence. Justin has quit sizzurp ever since she left… and I’m sure he’ll continue to make good changes to himself. Justin is the one who is trying to get over Selena, Selena should leave him alone. After all Justin did propose to her so many times, and she’s asking for a proposal now (What happened all the other times Justin asked her? Obviously she’s the one breaking his heart and blaming him.) But thank God he doesn’t hang out with her anymore… he’s slowly getting back on track. Your only not blaming Selena because she’s a girl and in a relationship when something goes wrong everyone believes only the girl is hurt by her boyfriend…. but that’s not reality sometimes boys get hurt by their girlfriend too… Maybe it’s time for people to blame Selena for everything horrible that has happened to Justin… he lost his sense of humor after dating her, he had to cut his hair, he started partying and drinking, smoking, drugs (Like Selena did prior to their dating), and now he’s doing all his bad boy stunts — give him a break! Selena is the one who needs this lesson… and Justin’s gonna teach it by leaving her forever and being the best man he can be for a girl who really deserves it (When he finds the right girl for him).

BieberAPeopleA

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 24, 2014

Adding to that Selena is a fame whore, Justin is really popular so she just wants his fame by ruining his so he’ll be blamed and she’ll be sided with.

Barb

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 24, 2014

I’m not a fan of Selena or Justin. But I totally agree with this. The guy is a little lost and he’s hurting her.

Yu Lee

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 24, 2014

Justin is not the type to be bragging to his friends that he’s wanting to bang all these models!
No, on the contrary, what do you think Barbra Palvin was whispering into his ears — “Justin darling, I’m begging you, please do it to me!” LOL

Jariya

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 3, 2014

Justin talk crape about black that’s why Selena not with him

Yu Lee

Posted at 12:27 PM on May 24, 2014

Hollywood Life dares to blame Justin for the break up?
I think it’s the other way round, Selena is just not ready to get married yet, Justin has probably proposed to her many times already!
When will Selena be ready for her wedding? Does she expect Justin to sit around for years with out any sex? What do you expect from the hottest guy on the planet, with 52 million fans ready to lick his ………

MaryDtn9

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 24, 2014

Media Lies * Hater BS * MONEY * SEX * Hater BS * Media Lies
JB is 20 going on 15. Like any kid he thinks he is infallible.
SG is 21 going on 30. She wants a mature adult relationship.
TS is 22 going on 40. She wants doilies and pottery barn stuff.
Justin Bieber is a BFF with benefits. Selena needs to get this!
The only one lying here is Selena. She has been lying to herself!
Not now, perhaps in 10 years SG and JB will connect for good, maybe not!

Elias

Posted at 10:44 AM on May 24, 2014

To all honesty concern to selena gomez manager, life just grow into different chapter into different worlds as we don’t know as we live today. Both selena and justin do meant for each other but .. As for justin if I was in his shoe with no shoe lace meaning (no beef) I would have kept close friends with selena and love her in the close future (my secret of been loyal), I believe both lovers just happened to fall wonderfully but in his hand to quickly. Like we all know we live today and hope we can predict the future and live better than we know it. ‘Random thought to much to think and little to write’ My opinion their should be some sort of Celebrity Dating Undercover Law as long both are loyal to one and too other sounds sad but story like this make people awkward on read article about person information. As Selena says “You don’t need no other lover,
We can keep it undercover” vise verse I need your *Cough*not FBI but something like CDBI “Celebrity Dating Bureau of Investigation” something in that field idk. Just thinking!

Behave of talking about feeling I mind as well sink my ship….
As I Only went to just one of Selena’s performance in Central Park New York for her 21st birthday, I do recall we did made eye contact twice (facing off the stage-standing crowd-slightly to the right next to I believe the camera man) during performance but it could have been dreaming.

It’s not I’ll be, but I can be a pontenial last chapter for her eternity. As in behave of my soul is hers as in she will be protected by mine. Sorry but not sorry can’t be a celebrity. It’s not my thing I’m more like a Ironman still without the famous part, I have friends who can be among themselves.

Like has Justin Timberlake said
I know people make promises all the time, Then they turn right around and break them, When someone cuts your heart open with a knife and you’re bleeding, But I could be that guy to heal it over time, And I won’t stop until you believe it
‘Cause baby *she’s* worth it”
-sincerely to Selena Gomez secret future soul-mate from Anegada and New York

P.s. I still like tuna sandwich and my birthday falls on a 22nd too

Umesh Gautam

Posted at 5:25 AM on May 24, 2014

Selena Gomez & Justin bieber is best couple in the world & My fav

negar

Posted at 1:20 AM on May 24, 2014

hi , im iranian girl i live in a country that famous singers also everyone cant have any concert…
and also Facebook , twiter, … wont open couz of network and its filter
but i just want you guys to know im huge fan of justin and i cant have any news about him but just try to protect him he is nice . Haters listen : its his life he can live whatever he like its noun of our bussiness plz just stop saying He is GAY OR STH LIKE THAT . i am really angry 😡

rlemen

Posted at 11:48 PM on May 23, 2014

As before wizzared of Waverley was hardly known even for her music. Yes she is sweet but she is the one to introduce him to the dress glam yadda yadda at premieres with his mom. She started deessing more provative clearly beforw . sorta like demi dressing Aston so he wasn’t himself. She then started recording because now she was i n lime life now that she was with bieber. From his friends and hers made statements that she wanted him to go party In The clubs. Even with the Jenner girls too. They didn’t want to go clubbing so they stopped hanging with her. When they brokes up next to last time no news was buzzing about her she came wanting back. And let’s not forget the guys she went to dinner with saying it was working the popparziee to make Justin jealous. Her rehab was for more than meets eye. My opinion but seems to me when she isn’t getting any atteniion she’s wants he m make in round her .Justine doesnt need to put a ring on it he is still a young man growing up in front of our eyes.let him be a kid growing into a young man. Stop bullying for you all that talks so awful set all better nexamples of humanity. And as far as Kim’s wedding she should be honored he would omhank he

CrazySelenator

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 23, 2014

Selena is way mature than just and shes hot! xD she is so PRETTY btw not gay xD

ricky

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 23, 2014

Oh my what will people talk about if something happen to justin

john lee

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 23, 2014

how stupid his fans like you are…………..