Jennifer Lawrence: Miley Cyrus Told Me ‘Get It Together’ After Post Oscars Puke

Thu, May 22, 2014 1:56pm EST by 8 Comments

Jennifer Lawrence admitted on ‘The Late Show with Seth Meyers’ that after ‘puking’ during a Oscars after-party it was none other than Miley Cyrus who tried to talk some sense into her. Click above to see the full interview.

Jennifer Lawrence, 23, normally goes straight home after the Academy Awards, however, after the 2014 edition, she decided to keep the party going. The end result was her “puking” all over the place during an after-party. We reported on this story in April but JLaw finally revealed the details in her own words on The Late Show with Seth Meyers, May 21. The story only got better when she said that it was Miley Cyrus, 21, who told her to “get it together” while she was throwing up everywhere.

Jennifer Lawrence: Miley Cyrus Told Me ‘Get It Together’ After Post Oscars Puke

After the Oscars that night, on March 2, the Hunger Games star attended Guy Oseary and Madonna‘s “big, fancy party” with her friend Laura. Jennifer claims that Laura is a “bad influence” on her and is one of the reasons why her drinking got out of control.

Jennifer revealed to Seth that things got way out of control rather quickly during the famed after-party.

“If you get invited you’re, like, super important,” the American Hustle star said. “And I puked on his porch. I was in such bad condition and I look behind me while I’m puking and Miley Cyrus is there, like, ‘Get it together.’”

Jennifer Lawrence & Miley Cyrus: Pop Diva Told JLaw To ‘Get It Together’ After Drunken Puke After Oscars

That night was also made interesting by her run-in with Brad Pitt before she and her friend Laura even arrived at Madonna’s post Oscar bash.

“We left [the Oscars] and then she was like, ‘Meet me at the bar.’ So I snuck out and I was like, ‘Oh, my god!’ I can’t do this!’ And she was like, ‘You can do whatever you want!’ We ran into Brad Pitt and she was like, ‘Get Brad Pitt over here!’” JLaw told Seth. “I was like, ‘I can’t do that!’ And she was like, ‘Yes you can!’ So I just went, ‘Hey, Brad Pitt!’ He came over. He smelled like sandalwood. It was unbelievable.’”

HollywoodLifers, what do you think about JLaw’s drunken puke after the Oscars? Do you think she has a drinking problem or do you think it was just a one-time thing? Tell us what’s on your mind.

– Bryant Perkins

More Jennifer Lawrence News:

1. Jennifer Lawrence Slammed For Rape Joke At Cannes Party
  2. Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Her Curves In Two Sexy Low-Cut Cannes Dresses
  3. Jennifer Lawrence & Jimmy Fallon Tell Lies In Funny Skit On ‘Tonight Show’

loralyn

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 24, 2014

First of all she didn’t say Miley told her as in talked to her. I believe what Jennifer meant was the look she got from Miley as if to say “get it together” How can all you media stuff keep saying Miley told her? That’s clearly not what Jennifer said.

Lydia

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 23, 2014

I think it was a one time thing and just told to pull herself together because she had disgraced herself. She’s a good sort, J-Law :-)

Leslie Celio

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 22, 2014

they took this way out of context! >:(

aaaww

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 22, 2014

Miley is so sweet :D

Alaire

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 22, 2014

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income… You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up… You can have your first check by the end of this week­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­…… more information open this link——————>>>> x.co/4glNY

Melissa

Posted at 2:59 PM on May 22, 2014

Wasn’t there a post about this exact same thing afew weeks ago? Jen is in her early twenties and so am I and I’m not a big drinker but I do get drunk occasionally and I think most people my age do too. It’s not a big deal, it’s not like she drove while drinking or got abusive and violent with people so who cares. Love you Jen can’t wait to see every single movie you’re gonna be in.

bjsmith

Posted at 2:50 PM on May 22, 2014

Between Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus and Shailene Woodard young stars and musicians are getting a lot of negative press. . In my opinion some of it may be true and others over blown. I use to feel sorry for Jennifer Lawrence and <Miley Cyrus and attributed their behavior was do to being young and free spirited. But the antics have continued and I have no sympathy for them any more. Because Jennifer is a very good actress and Mylie can really sing does not give them the right to be offensive. Its not funny anymore. Shailene mouth made it difficult for a lot of Twilight fans to see
Divergent. She thought by dissing Twilight and their characters and calling Bella and Edwards relationship toxic, when she had been in movies that were not pure and somewhat toxic. As a result Divergent made money but only lasted one week on top. Some people young or old have no filters. The people that I listed are some of the most talented young people of the day, but that does not exempt them for being out of line and offensive. I am trying to be honest in my feelings and not judgmental. .

VickieSDiaz (@VickieSDiaz)

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 22, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­W­­W­­W­­.­J­­ⓞ­­B­­S­­7­­5­.­­C­­ⓞ­­M­­