‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Sneak Peek: Matt Goes On A Date With Rose

Thu, May 22, 2014 6:04pm EDT by 5 Comments
I Wanna Marry Harry
Courtesy of FOX

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 12:59 AM on May 25, 2014

I hope it bombs in the ratings every single week. This show is just plain silly. Not to mention I can’t condone how you mislead all those girls. They may be silent about it because money and fame rule our country, but it’s still wrong.

NoFakers

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 23, 2014

1. He is NOT Prince Harry.
2. He is dressing, acting, (posing) as a royal, he is NOT a royal.
3. The show is called “I want to Marry, Harry”. I.e. see 1.
4. Matt needs a life.
5. Matt can’t get a life.
6. Matt went to America to find girls who never met Prince Harry(runner up no. 1.) Texas bomb shell.
7. Matt LATER tells the girls “he is NOT Prince Harry. (Duh) still not winning…
8. Matt sends home the one girl who is MOST like the real Prince Harry. (Duh) not bi-winning either…
9. If Matt needs a bride why not create the “Matt’s Match-Making Game” show. (Duh)
10. Who the hell though up this crock. Makes Matt look very STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Duh)

NoFakers

Posted at 2:29 PM on May 23, 2014

“I wanna marry ( a poser who looks like ) Harry”.. dear god why!????? What the hell does he (Matt) tell people. Hi, im NOT Harry I just look act and make money off the fact I wanna be him. Lets get hiched biotches.
This show is The WORST idea yet!
I feel so bad for the girls who were duped into it.
Come on, why are they dressing him up like and calling him Harry…. hello!

dunjav2013

Posted at 7:26 AM on May 23, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:35 AM on May 23, 2014

so turds are everywhere these day’s!!