‘Duck Dynasty': Phil Robertson Bashes ‘Homosexual Offenders’ In New Rant

Thu, May 22, 2014 10:11am EDT by 27 Comments

Phil Robertson is at it again. The ‘Duck Dynasty’ star apologized for his infamous anti-gay comments back in December 2013, but he clearly is standing by his beliefs, as proven in a recent rant where he bashes ‘homosexual offenders.’ Click to WATCH Phil’s hateful sermon.

Is it finally time for Phil Robertson to be fired from Duck Dynasty? After his recent rant, he should be! The Robertson patriarch did not hold anything back, behind closed doors at his church, and went off on the homosexuals, once again. Despite his public apology and temporary suspension from A&E’s hit show, Phil clearly has not changed his perspective and continues to hate on the gay community.

‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Bashes Gays In New Sermon Rant

He said it once, and he said it again! Phil Robertson, of Duck Dynasty fame, has proven, once again, that he’s a full-blown homophobe.

In a recent sermon, which was caught on camera (WATCH above), Phil bashes “homosexual offenders.” How awful.

“What’s [Jesus] coming back for?” Phil asked the congregation at the Whites Ferry Road Church in West Monroe, Louisiana on April 20, Easter Sunday. “To bring salvation to those who are waiting for it. Are you waiting on Jesus? Or are you afraid to see that sky busting, you see him coming? You got two lists.”

“I gave some guy one list,” he said, which RadarOnline is reporting refers to his GQ interview. He continues, touching upon his brief suspension from A&E. “You say, were they mad at you about that list? They were mad at me…You say, why’d they get mad at you? Cuz instead of acknowledging their sin, like you had better do, they railed against me for giving them the truth about their sins. Don’t deceive yourselves.”

There it is. Phil lashes out on “their sin” again. And it only gets worse.

He continued: “You want the verse? The news media didn’t even know it was a verse! They thought I was just mouthing off. Is homosexual behavior a sin? The guy asked me. I said, ‘do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?’ Don’t be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolators nor adulterers nor male prostitutes, nor homosexual offenders, nor thieves, nor greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.”

This sermon is far too reminiscent of Phil’s original anti-gay hate in his infamous GQ interview, back in December 2013, when he became a household name for all the wrong reasons, saying that all gay people are sinners.

Phil Robertson Apologized For Previous Gay Slurs — Was It All A Lie?

After his original rant, but far before this recent April 2014 sermon, Phil made a public apology. “I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me,” Phil said. “We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”

Clearly, Phil has contradicted his apology, and we’re not buying it. Was his original statement just his way of saving face to stay on the series?

The Robertson family stood behind Phil, after his insensitive interview, with his wife Miss Kay admitted that she was proud of him.

“It was just part of what Phil said, which made it look so much worse,” said Miss Kay, as HollywoodLife.com previously reported. “It was very hard for him. I told him how proud I was that he did that and stood on his Christian beliefs. That took courage.”

Phil is getting support from his family to stick to his beliefs so it’s safe to say, his anti-gay hate probably won’t be coming to an end any time soon.

HollywoodLifers, do you think that Phil should be fired from Duck Dynasty or is he free to speak on his beliefs? Let us know.

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More ‘Duck Dynasty’ News:

1. ‘Duck Dynasty’: Phil Robertson’s Wife Admits She Almost Committed Suicide
  2. ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Justin Martin Engaged — See The Ring
  3. ‘Duck Dynasty’ Stars Reveal They Waited For Sex Until Wedding Night

Jennifer

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 21, 2014

He is preaching the word of the Bibke, to a congregation full of people that believe the same things. (For the most part!) Shame on whoever raped this and went behind his back to bring this media storm against him. He believes what he believes. …does not mean he is a homophobe. He tolerates them as a child of God. It DOES NOT mean that he has to accept their way of life or condone it

Jack

Posted at 1:12 AM on May 26, 2014

I guess they need to boost the ratings again, so it’s time for the yuppies turned hillbillies to play the anti-gay card again, right? I guess the suckers bought it last time…why not break it out again?

Sheri

Posted at 12:47 AM on May 26, 2014

First off, I can’t figure out why people who disagree with (or perhaps even dislike) homosexuals are referred to as “homophobes”. A phobia is an irrational fear. Disagreeing with or disliking something doesn’t automatically mean you’re phobic about it. Secondly, how is someone expressing their religious beliefs within their own place of worship anybody’s business at all? Third, from everything I’ve read and heard, Phil has never expressed “hate” toward homosexuals. He believes that the Bible teaches that homosexuality is just one of many sins, that we are all sinners, that sinners will not go to heaven, and that only those who have received Jesus’ sacrifice have forgiveness of sins and entry into heaven. Just let the guy alone.

Wendy

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 23, 2014

Well here we go again – not Phil but the media – what is “hateful” about someone’s beliefs – someone who believes in the Bible? How does 3% of the population tell the other 97% what and how they are to believe and or live and you the media kiss their butts…Phil has the backbone to stand up for how he believes and not hide behind the liberal press whose agenda is at every opportunity to attempt to have us feel sorry for gays…where are your stories about families on the street, families whose children are dying from cancer, families who deal with life and the unfortunate things that befall them…these are the people I feel sorry for…Hate? that appears to be YOUR message to the 97% who aren’t gay. It is okay for the gay population to spout hate and homophobic messages and do whatever BUT why is it wrong and/or hateful for the non-gays to say anything against them? Phil has a right to feel and say what he feels…with no apologies…

Mary Showalter

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 23, 2014

Why do you call his sermon “hateful”. It is the BIBLE TRUTH

Nemis Nimbo III

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 23, 2014

Right on, Phil. Tell the truth. God even looks after sinners. I know for I am one. He has blessed me from the day I was born. I did nothing to deserve it. Grace and mercy in abundance. Some will never see the way because most all think that something pleasurable will have to be given up. Even if true, the pleasure of knowing God and Jesus will make those “things” seem so insignificant. God bless all.

dan

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 23, 2014

I had no idea going to Catholic school all my life homosexuality is and will always be a sin. Hollywood liberals need to get a life.

Joseph Noble

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 23, 2014

oh my goodness this article is so full of willful ignorance. How are you allowed to call this “news” in any type of way? You people disgust me. If you’re disagreeing with what he’s saying, you are disagreeing with the Bible and everyone who believes in it and trust me.. there are so many more Bible believers than you can imagine. Do not stir up these Christians. That’s like asking to be slapped with the hardest open handed palm of your life. Please take note of this.. In the Bible, God says if you mess with us, you mess with Him. We love you but we will not compromise on the Truth just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. you won’t feel uncomfortable if you accept Christ as the one and only who saves you from this wretched planet and all the bull crap news sources with it.

Linda

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 23, 2014

So, he shared his views with his church “behind closed doors”? And somebody filmed it? I don’t care what he said – it should be protected.

dave

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 22, 2014

a beautiful sermon! seriously thank you for providing, I think I may go back to church!

Shadow Herobrine

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 22, 2014

Now, Phil! Dark Digivolve!
Phil Robertson Dark Digivolve to…
…ShadowTazermon!

Christine Kirby

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 25, 2014

Random Digimon reference, I like it :-)

jim patterson

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 22, 2014

i think we still have freedom of speech in this country.he is only telling the truth about those animals.

ICE

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 22, 2014

Why are you so full of hate and anger? That’s a sign of a rabid dog.

Norman W. Nonnweiler

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 22, 2014

He isn’t wrong. His way of going about things might be a little rough but he isn’t wrong. It would be very important for a gay man who wants to become a Christian to renounce homosexuality. Scripture clearly states that homosexuals will not enter heaven. I’m not saying that is easy but an effort to change is necessary. That is what Christianity is about–change. In order for a gay man to be saved, he must attempt to cleanse his life of sin and that includes homosexuality. That isn’t from me, that is from scripture. I should note that it is important for Christians to be patient with those who want to change. As for the rainbow churches that support homosexual behavior, they are a highway to hell. Their leaders are leading gay people left and right off of a cliff like lemmings into a black abyss from which there is no return.

dee

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 22, 2014

How ignorant people are. Phil Robertson spoke in the church “he” goes to, what he said is in scripture & if you are a Christian that is what Christians believe. It’s not as if this is the first time this has been preached in a church. The reason it’s so big is because he’s on TV. Just because some people don’t believe it, well then now it’s a big thing. Gays KNOW that this is what is preached in churches. . Gay Alliance is now, it seems, saying you can’t say anything about YOUR own beliefs in YOUR own church or in your OWN home about gay’s. . This is something that will never go away, & we have to deal with it. There are things that gays, & things that other people believe or do I don’t believe, does that make me a racist because I don’t believe as they do. If I’m asked what I believe, I’m going to answer the truth & if some groups don’t agree with me, than I’m a racist???? That’s just stupid & ignorant that I can’t have my own opinion on things! Communism people?? Believe as I do or else

Froultan

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 22, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

………………………………. Wℴℝks6.C­O­­M­­

sandrapbrooks (@sandrapbrooks)

Posted at 1:52 PM on May 22, 2014

my best friend’s sister-in-law makes $88 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her payment was $14179 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Visit Website………………………

W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Dr. M.

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 22, 2014

The New Testament isn’t in Hebrew and Jesus spoke Aramaic. Robertson is a crude, rude, POS, and represents Satan.

michele syvertsen

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 22, 2014

Robertson has every right to say what he believes in his own church. If anyone was offended, they could leave. As for me, I would’t walk across the street to see him. I completely lost all respect I had for him.

Nemis Nimbo III

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 23, 2014

Where is your hope?

guyzkbwaxcbxb

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 22, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MiⅹedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cvbcvbcvb

Eva

Posted at 11:39 AM on May 22, 2014

One thing is to respect gay people and their rights and other thing is to love them and be happy about their life style. The bible it’s very clear about it, homosexuality is a sin and if you believe in the bible then you’re not ok with that.

karali1975

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 22, 2014

it is a sin if you believe in the bible, and that is fine. that is your life, but if you want to push that view on others, be prepared for the push back. I do not feel sorry for him or the aftermath that will befall his family as their disrespect for god’s children will disallow them from entering the kingdom of the lord. I quote the pope “who am I to judge gay people if they have the lord in their hearts”. Those who play god will not be allowed to rejoice with God in his kingdom. The entire Robertson family is doomed to burn if they do not repent their hatred for fellow human beings.

michele syvertsen

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 22, 2014

I completely agree with you karali1975. He has every right to say what he believes and feels….we are still allowed that freedom. I just completely disagree with him. I used to watch the show….I stopped after his magazine interview.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 22, 2014

exactly, F*CK THOSE ATTENTION GRABBERS!!

maria serna

Posted at 10:50 AM on May 22, 2014

Tambien me enorgullezco de una persona que defiende sus convicciones hasta el final. Una cosa es pedir disculpas por el sentimiento de ofensa que ocaciona y otra es mantener sus convicciones. Respeto a los maricas pero no estoy de acuerdo con los actos homosexuales.