‘True Tori’ Recap: Tori & Dean’s Most Insane Fight Yet

Wed, May 21, 2014 12:33am EST by 14 Comments
True Tori
Courtesy of Lifetime

Margie Meredith

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 21, 2014

Dean if you have to ask a friend if you should go back tp Canada to film then you are not into your marriage as you should be. Why didnt you ask Tori for GODS sake. She is the one who should count, no one else.If you go then your marriage has a good chance to disolve forever.

MamaKell

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 21, 2014

Real or fake I enjoy watching their “drama” because of the kids. It is my opinion that Tori and Dean both love their children and are very attentive, however, I am amused the Tori lives in this little bubble of how life is suppose to be. There is no fairytale….most of life is painful. You must have bad in your life to appreciate the good in your life. Anyone who buys into the perfect life, will always be devastated. The only thing Tori has to decide is if she will be able to forgive and move past this experience. It sounds as if she still loves Dean, but doesn’t want to be a doormat to a cheating husband. I despise Dean telling Tori in therapy that he was suicidal. He is trying to minimize his guilt while getting Tori to feel sorry for him.

Karen

Posted at 4:10 PM on May 21, 2014

I think they are very brave in sharing this struggle. If this is scripted then Tori is a better actress than I thought because everything she is feeling is what I went through when My husband cheated. Personally I would dump him but that is me and my choice. I don’t really see him trying to change anything. He keeps excusing his behavior. As long as that is the case he will never change.

lillyaddictinva

Posted at 12:14 AM on May 25, 2014

I agree, you can’t really know and express that kind of pain until you have been through it. I think the situation is real

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 4:03 PM on May 21, 2014

Why should kids react to their fake drama? Mommy and daddy said they are acting on TV and for kids to go along. The more I watch the show, the more I believe it’s fake. By the way, if Dean would touch me, I will encourage him to see other women and leave me alone. He is a dirty, grungy and there is nothing appealing about him. I can smell his BO

MamaKell

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 21, 2014

I snorted coffee out of my nose when I read that you could smell his BO. He does have a grungy look about him.

lillyaddictinva

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 25, 2014

As i mentioned previously, anyone who who has gone through it will tell you every single emotion, every single thought and word probably came out of their mouth that has come from Tori, but you are so right about Dean. Was he always like that or do i not remember?

LalaGVivanco (@LalaGVivanco)

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 21, 2014

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­­­W­­­W­­­W­­­.J­­­O­­­ⓑ­­­S­­­7­­­5.C­­­O­­­M­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

michelle

Posted at 12:03 PM on May 21, 2014

I think that Tori finally showed some real emotion and was not falling for Deans manipulation anymore. She broke down in front of the kids and they did not even react to it which was unnatural, but I must say that Dean does seem like a caring father who does his best and for the first time he looked well rested and healthy. I too felt uncomfortable knowing that for two weekends she went above and beyond in the sexual activities department with things she had never done before. If compromising your self sexually is what your husband wants, along with all the pregnancies, and then to cheat on you because he did not get any the night before he left I a trip then either divorce him or make peace with it. I would have been concerned with having four kids with an alcoholic, drug addict, and supposed sex addict. They deserve each other.

urimetmxb

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 21, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MiⅹedLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb

Rudy

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 21, 2014

I felt very uncomfortable/awkward watching the bedroom scene. It was just so….unpleasant. If she chooses to stay with him, then her decision should be respected, but I personally could not stay in a marriage with someone like that.

It’s a shame, because he seems to be a wonderful father.

Rhon

Posted at 8:47 AM on May 21, 2014

I wanted to believe that this show was on the up and up but now I feel it is scripted. That episode filmed in their bedroom was totally pathetic. Her constant whining is becoming unbearable. She has the choice many other people have… love him or let him go. I noticed that when she had another crying fit while scrapbooking her children were totally unfazed. Stella asked her why she was crying so matter of factly. The kids didn’t even react. After Candy stated the other day that this couple is financially set and that she had bought them a house in Malibu her claims of being strapped for money ring hollow. Candy also stated she would buy Tori and the children a condo in her building if the situation was needed. Also, they have three shows currently between them! Dean was in Canada for one week only, not the two months that the show would lead the viewer to believe. The implication that they have no nannies is ridiculous. I doubt they leave their babies home alone while they are out and about which is frequent. I could have more pity for her if she had not cheated on her husband and along with Dean left a trail of broken hearts behind them. That fact is hardly even addressed. I think they live in a world totally absorbed with themselves. That therapist and her negative friend on the show are there to add to the pity party. I actually felt like a voyeur watching and listening to their redundant arguments. I think they are going to live to regret this REALity show. In the meantime the show must go on.

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 4:06 PM on May 21, 2014

Amen

Mothas

Posted at 2:45 AM on May 21, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………. Wℴℝks6.C­O­­M­­