‘The Voice': [SPOILER] Wins — Season 6 Finale Recap

Tue, May 20, 2014 11:18pm EDT by 9 Comments
The Voice Winner
Courtesy of NBC

nstaeheli (@nstaeheli)

Posted at 1:29 PM on May 21, 2014

So happy for Josh and glad that he won despite Adam’s best efforts to sabotage him. It was obnoxious of Adam to announce Christina’s record deal prior to Josh being announced as the winner of this year’s competition. I guess Christina really is the victor after all since she gets to be signed to Adam’s label. She didn’t even seem to care if she won The Voice after Adam’s little anouncement.

Denise Loerzel

Posted at 11:03 AM on May 21, 2014

I felt that Jake Worthington really represented his music the best. He even took Rock songs and put a country twist on them. Yes he was maybe a little nervous up there on stage especially with his idol Alabama but he always told a story to his song that drew you in and he had great honesty and great down home values. Josh was just to fakey and at times I felt like he was just part of a musical play production. I want honesty and not fake. Jake represented the meaning of true country music. Way to go Blake and Jake! I am still proud of you even if you didn’t win!

annpmiller (@annpmiller1)

Posted at 9:53 AM on May 21, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­W­­­W.­­­­W­­­­­­O­­­R­­­Ⓚ71­­­.C­­­­­­O­­­M­­­­­­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Fixed

Posted at 9:02 AM on May 21, 2014

Appears to be some controversy on the voting. These shows are so fixed. BUT Josh does have a good voice and sweet little family. Having said that I’ll leave these shows to the kiddies voting who are doing so because of Usher and actually too young to stay up and watch the shows. Idol has the same voting issues. I guess they can’t figure out a way to correct the voting fiasco there either.

John Christian Ambion

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 21, 2014

His songs are too difficult to find on iTunes, Ms. Grimmie’s and Mr. Worthington’s songs are easy to find. This, I presume, is a manipulated voting and Ms. Grimmie would have won the title. “But his win for Team Usher is also likely to be the most controversial in the show’s three-plus year history.”, and I believe this is.

Bobojaws

Posted at 1:52 AM on May 21, 2014

They said the removal of itunes sales didn’t effect the results at all. Josh deserved to win, he was flawless… until his top 3 performance lol (set fire to the rain a little bit out of his range), but everything before…flawless!

Michelle McClean

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 20, 2014

Finally America got it Right!

anonymosme

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 20, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOSH YOU ARE THE VOICE, I VOTED FOR YOU SO MANY TIMES I LOST COUNT!!!!!!!! YOU HAD THE BEST COACH EVER, LOVE YOU USHER!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH, AMAZING!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU JOSH, ADORE YOU USHER!!!!!!!!!

rvolpi