Nina Dobrev Posts ‘Deepest Love’ Message — About Ian Somerhalder?

Tue, May 20, 2014 3:06pm EDT by 13 Comments 30,780 Article Views
nina dobrev ian somerhalder dating
Kevin Winter/Entertainment/Getty Images

Elizabeth Frances Kelly

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 29, 2014

Nina is a twit. She has the looks but I have my doubts about her. Move along ian

MEL

Posted at 11:37 PM on July 10, 2014

Its wrong to suggest that. You don’t know the truth..or may be can’t handle it.

daphne kats

Posted at 7:19 AM on June 2, 2014

crazy pple if u dnt have crazy chemistry on and off screen like delena do,then get a life and let these two be and i hope these two are back together coz they were meant to be so back off pple

Guest here.

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 21, 2014

Come on, she’s probably thinking about her friends or a secret boyfriend who is not Ian Somerhalder. Please, they’ve never seen each other since the hiatus. There is no getting-back-together going on.

Raven

Posted at 7:21 PM on May 20, 2014

The vampire diaries sound like they are getting really desperate. Newsflash we could care less if they’re back together. It’s a FACT that people got bored with Delena and stopped watching because of them. Who gives a flying f if they’re back together. The show is done.

Nayarit

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 20, 2014

I am tired of the media or TV still wishing Ian and Nina to be a couple again. Darn why cant the media move on and stop speculating things that are not true. It has been a year since they broke up. Ian seems to move on but Nian obsessive fans I am sure still want them to be together.

Note to Nian fans. Stop dwelling on the past. Move on with your lives and stop obsessing on Nian, they are no longer a couple can u understand that? Nian fans act pathetic for sure, they are dellusional.

I believe Ian and Nia relationship was product of the media and Public relations from either one of the actor agents and all the hype that the show had back then when it was super popular.

I bet that if Nina and ian are together again ratings of the show will raise again and The Vamprei Diaries will be a hit once again, cause this season the show really was dissapointing and sukced… That will show that that relationship was a product made from PR and the media

Mimi

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 20, 2014

Better recheck your sources. Apparently Ian’s galavanting around Barcelona at this very moment with his ex, Meghan Auld!

Ugh

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 20, 2014

Not everything Ian, Nina or their family post is about “Nian”. Looks like you’re going to have egg on your faces very shortly. Stop messing with the fans. Everyone should just move on after a year.

Liz Young

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 29, 2014

Ugh, I agree with you. My opinion is that they are using these two. So people will watch their show. They show is good. I love it. They don’t need all those extra riddles to make their program better. Nina is a red carpet junkie. Ian is more about other things that are good.

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 20, 2014

Aloha! I really hope this iz true!! I love these 2, on screen & off!! They are a great couple & like i said, I really hope they are back with eachother!! Peace € Aloha

Nope

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 20, 2014

I doubt it. Ian seems to be revisiting and redoing ALL his ex’s this year.

Yolanda

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 20, 2014

I also hope Ian&Nina are back together. Always loved them together. Beautiful couple!

loriesfrey (@loriesfrey)