‘American Idol’ Recap: Caleb & Jena Perform For Votes For The Final Time

W­­­­W­­­W.­­­­W­­­­­­O­­­R­­­Ⓚ71­­­.C­­­­­­O­­­M­­­­­­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Jenna all the way.

Posted at 7:47 AM on May 21, 2014

Jena is my girl. She is great and has what it takes to make it in this business.

Mothas

Posted at 2:52 AM on May 21, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………. Wℴℝks6.C­O­­M­­

Kat

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 21, 2014

As usual, the song writers for the contestants wrote one great song for one finalist and one crappy song for the other finalist. After 13 seasons, you would think they would get it right. Hmmm, I wonder if they are trying to throw the contest in favor of one finalist over the other ?

Deborah

Posted at 10:55 PM on May 20, 2014

I just love me some Caleb! He is a winner!

jackie

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 20, 2014

Caleb all the way!!! And his “winners” song to me was so much better and more memorable.