‘DWTS': Candace Should Have Gone Home Instead Of [SPOILER]

Tue, May 20, 2014 9:17am EDT by 16 Comments
DWTS Candace Cameron Bure James Maslow
Courtesy of ABC

Wham

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 5, 2014

Get over it, already! That’s why viewers participate. Are you going to tell me there were never any participants on American Idol you thought deserved to win more than the winner? Candace was great. She represents a culture some of us fear may be lost. She is decent and talented to boot. Bias from the judges can be over ruled by the democratic process. May God bless the USA!

MP

Posted at 8:35 AM on May 21, 2014

Although Candace Cameron is very sweet, there is no way she was a better dancer than James. In my opinion she should have left several episodes ago!

Teri

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 20, 2014

If Dancing with the Stars is gonna continue, they need to change by using 100 % of the fans
votes. Personally ( and this is my own opinion), they should make it maybe 70/30 or something like that. Because they have eliminated way too many stars that should still be there. Love Candace and Mark, but thrre is NO way she should be in the final with Max and Derek. The show is becoming a show about fans and not who can dance. Sad because it use to be a good show

James

Posted at 9:31 PM on May 20, 2014

no, its the fan base that is ruining the show, voting for stars that cant keep pace with the leaders, keep the scoring to the judges, and forget judges that are guest, they ruin it also

andrea

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 20, 2014

She should have went home a few weeks ago instead of Danica but this show is not about fairness anyway. They might as well go on and give it to Derek again, that’s their agenda.

Sam

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 21, 2014

Apparently that statement about giving it to Derek was incorrect. I loved Amy and Derek, but Meryl really did do a better job overall. My heart said, “give it to Amy”, but she would not want a pity vote. She has too much integrity for that. I cannot overstate how much I respect her.

marys

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 20, 2014

Last night episode was so unfair, James was so much better than Candace, and she should have gone home way before Danica and Charlie. I will never believe James got less votes than her.

mvk

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 20, 2014

I agree, Candace can’t dance worth a crap. I could not believe they sent James home. He is a great dancer. this is why I stopped watching Dancing with the stars last year. the wrong person won then too. I like Candace, she is cute and sweet, but she can’t dance. To me the mirror ball should be between James and Meryl, because if it is not between those two couples, there is a whole lot of cheating going on. they will probably give it to the lady with no feet this year to support special Olympics. She is good, but lets face it, she cannot keep up with the dancing unless she has special support, does simple dance steps even though they are fast, they have to be simple. I agree she is beautiful and can move, but she cannot keep up with the other dancers without special support. I thought the idea of Dancing with the Start was to find the best dancers. I will probably stop watching again.

Calicoast viewer

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 21, 2014

Candace should have left when Cody Simpson was eliminated. She couldn’t even keep with the rhythm of the music. Sometimes fan votes keep someone on who can’t dance, but who is at least entertaining. Candace was neither. Her comments about herself being the only inexperienced dancer were an insult to Amy. Amy danced great and without most of her legs. Amazing. I thought Meryl had an unfair advantage until I saw the chemistry she had with Maks and how mesmerizing they were together. Could watch them over and over. Candace could never bring chemistry with Mark to the dance floor because she was afraid to get close to him because she was saving that for her husband. Ha!

dunjav2013

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 20, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Sheila

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 20, 2014

Cantdance is this season’s Bristol Palin.
I also don’t believe she’s getting the votes they claim she is. Someone’s got an agenda

Mskat

Posted at 12:37 AM on June 19, 2014

Their agenda was to eliminate Charlie so Maks could win.

Susan

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 20, 2014

She’s using religion to get the votes; she can’t dance , she’ a psycho

Janet Castle

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 20, 2014

Candace should have gone home weeks ago

justmyopinion

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 20, 2014

what hollywood life!? i like her, she worked so hard, i think james is cocky on the dance floor, i think he was piss off he went home. i think max and meryl gonna win tonight!?

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 20, 2014

so hollywood isn’t fair………..