‘DWTS’ Recap: [SPOILER] Wins ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 18

Courtesy of ABC

asuseatm.roon.io

Posted at 9:02 PM on May 30, 2014

asus zenbook reinstall windows 7

Domenic

Posted at 8:31 PM on May 23, 2014

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

Nancy

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 21, 2014

Meryl & Max have chemistry and my how they can dance, they are made for each other. It was like watching two bodies fuse together. Yes wished they would have kissed.

CatherinePMoniz (@CatherinePMoniz)

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 21, 2014

my friend’s sister is losing 10 pounds every 2 weeks. She has been over weight but last month she started to take these new supplements and she has lost 40 pounds so far. take a look at the site here===>>>D­I­E­­T­­6­5­.­C­­O­M

anony

Posted at 12:51 PM on May 21, 2014

Bottom line- it’s an entertainment show. Get over it.

Debbie

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 21, 2014

So glad that Max and Meryl won because they deserved it! They were absolute perfection! I LOVE Derek (my favorite) and he is an incredible dancer and choreographer which was even more evident this year given the challenges he was given with Amy. Although Amy was fantastic and inspiring, she has to be judged on an equal level as everyone else and Meryl was better. This does not detract in any way from what Amy and Derek accomplished, but there is no question that the right dancers won. I have never seen a couple on this show so perfectly matched as Max and Meryl.

annpmiller (@annpmiller1)

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 21, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­­W­­­W.­­­­W­­­­­­O­­­R­­­Ⓚ71­­­.C­­­­­­O­­­M­­­­­­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Carrie

Posted at 9:24 AM on May 21, 2014

The Russian cry baby and the professional ice skater won…shocker. Let’s give a man a trophy because he pouted and whined all season that he didn’t have one. Should have been yours Amy. You got jacked by a girl who has a lifetime of similar training.

Holly

Posted at 8:36 PM on May 21, 2014

butt hurt, huh?

JustJenna

Posted at 8:52 AM on May 21, 2014

I was really hoping to see Amy Purdy win it. Would’ve been such a win for disabled people everywhere. Oh well, she did great anyway!

T

Posted at 6:49 AM on May 21, 2014

I’m SOOOOOOO happy Meryl and Maks won!!!! They are such great dancers, and I love them! :)

caliblue24

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 21, 2014

Agree, and Maks finally got one.

Elvis M Tangwan

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 21, 2014

Maks won not because she make Meryl win but because Meryl make him win.. Amy should have won because Derek brought the best out of AMY.

Meghan

Posted at 12:22 AM on May 21, 2014

I believe Meryl and Maks deserved it the most. They’ve done amazing all season! So upset when they didn’t kiss at the end but if anyone should have won it was them

Darlene

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 21, 2014

So you see maks had to have an experienced ballroom dancer so he looked like he deserved it. He didn’t tho. I’d rather see amy, candace, James or even Drew Carey win. They wereally more deserving than her. You could see how they knew they were winning. It was what was promised. Oh well- what other experienced ballroom dancer they gonna pair maks up with to win next season? Why don’t they just give him Cheryl Burke or even Peta cause that is who he needs. Lol!!!

anony

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 21, 2014

Wow, a sore loser here folks! Meryl does NOT have ballroom dancing background. She is an ice dancer and she deserved to win regardless. She was and is the best dancer in the competition. Period.

Holly

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 21, 2014

agree with you anony

Darlene

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 21, 2014

It was soooo obvious that maks and Meryl were gonna win. He was promised a win to come back to the show. She should not have even been on the show along with charlie. Until a few years ago, ice DANCER did ballroom dances in competition. So It Is obvious, She learned ballroom dancing for the last 17 years. And first they had to learn it on the dance floor then incorporate it into an ice routine. Believe me I know that for sure. My niece is an ice dancer.

Maria Guenther

Posted at 12:34 AM on May 21, 2014

I am upset that Amy didn’t win. Meryl is an accomplished dancer but Amy wasn’t. I’m glad that Max won but very upset they didn’t give it to Amy. She was really inspiring!

Crystal jones

Posted at 7:13 AM on May 21, 2014

Exactly! Meryl was a figure skater which gave her an advantage when others didn’t have that. I think Amy really grew this season and I think she deserved to win. Its mainly because of the votes from the fans and many people voted for Meryl and Max because the fan thought they looked cute together. I found this whole situation unfair.

Maria

Posted at 12:35 AM on May 21, 2014

I agree with you totally….

Donna

Posted at 9:13 AM on May 21, 2014

Ice Dancers DO NOT compete in ballroom dancing. They don’t have time for that.
Ice Dancing and Ballroom dancing are not the same.
My daughter was a figure skater.

Marilyn

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 21, 2014

My daughter is a Gold-level ice dancer and has never trained one of the dances on a dance floor – just the ice. She does other types of dance as cross training – ballet, jazz, modern – but not ballroom. Trust me, an ice rink and a ballroom dance floor require different skills. Bravo to Meryl for mastering both!

Holly