Ciara & Future Debut First Photo Of Their Son & Reveal Baby’s Full Name

Tue, May 20, 2014 2:43pm EDT by 12 Comments 92,986 Article Views
Ciara Future Baby Boy First Photo
Courtesy of Instagram, Getty

shantel

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 1, 2014

I’m very happy for yal I know you will be be a great mother keep your head up you got a good husband by your side I hope to see more picture of the baby shout to future and ciara yeahhhhh

Mikayla Tito

Posted at 10:24 PM on May 22, 2014

This is the website I like

mai

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 22, 2014

Congrats to the happy couple…ciara and future, take good care of your family, that’s all that matters really.

Future D. Robinson

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 22, 2014

Little Future. Now I can finally say that I’ve met someone (unofficially) that shares the same name that I do.

Yolanda Martin

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 21, 2014

It is the perfect name for a perfect little boy because he is the FUTURE. No matter what anybody say or think, Ciara and Future the 1st I never met you guys in person but I am one of your biggest fan of you both. Ciara I am a parent also. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You have a good man a baby you adore. Be happy take things one day at a time. Most of all enjoy being a mom and a wonderful wife. I wish you all the best in the world. You deserve nothing but the best. So does Big Future and Lil Future. GOD Bless!

NAS.KAY

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 21, 2014

congratulation to my two special artists. future i love you

aliyah

Posted at 10:14 AM on May 21, 2014

i am so happy for ciara and future they deserve what they get CONGRADUATIONS

Yonce traz

Posted at 9:26 AM on May 21, 2014

that ain’t Future real Name it’s Nayvadius D Wilburn and that baby got a wired full name future Zahir wilburn and COngrats to Them Cause it’s his Fourth Child

Khaleesi

Posted at 9:34 PM on May 20, 2014

Is it just me or does the baby look like hes 3 fingers and a thumb?

D

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 20, 2014

Future is not the rapper’s real name. It isn’t too clever, but at least he’s not a Jr.

ANON

Posted at 3:39 PM on May 20, 2014

how creative to name their kid future

Dana

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 20, 2014

As creative as North (Not!)..