Candy Spelling Won’t Watch ‘True Tori’ — It’s ‘Heartbreaking’

Tue, May 20, 2014 3:15pm EDT by 11 Comments
Candy Spelling True Tori
Courtesy of CBS, Lifetime

Lisa

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 30, 2014

If I find out this show was fake, I will be pissed! I would never watch any show she is in again. That would be very low of her.

BeenThereDoneThat

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 22, 2014

I wish Candy would give Tori money from Aaron’s vast estate to allow Tori to live a comfortable life with her kids…WITHOUT relying on a reality show to pay the bills and definitely WITHOUT Dean. I recognize my own life in Tori’s story. It is soooo much better without the cheater. The second wife always thinks that she was better for the man than the first wife. The man makes the second wife believe that, but, in my opinion, the cheating husband will probably cheat again and again. I think Candy should offer to give her the money if she would leave Dean for good. She could hire people to help her with the kids. Haven’t we seen Tori suffer enough with all these reality shows she’s done to pay the bills? C’mon Candy. You spend more on decorating your house that what it would take to help your daughter and grandkids get out of this crap.

Amanda

Posted at 1:39 AM on May 22, 2014

I have to say that the people that are saying the comments of it being fake, must have never been through this situation. I know first hand every emotion, thought, ache that Tori has been through on this show. It may seem fake because it is raw, she is letting it all out. It isn’t pretty when you let yourself just let go and say what is on your mind in this situation. And until people have been put in this situation then they will never understand what it puts you though. And when you have been hurt that way you want them to want to everything and be everything for you even if it isn’t doable.

cari

Posted at 3:34 AM on May 21, 2014

Wow…..I have watched a couple of episodes…. so fake on both ends….pathetic.

antoinette james

Posted at 3:33 AM on May 21, 2014

I’m really hoping that all this is for the cameras. And that your really not as gullible as you are portraying yourself to be. I’ve always liked you. But right now I’m am feeling nothing but pity for you. And so are others. You are making yourself out to be a weak, sad, woe is me, don’t have a life without Dean, what will I tell my kids, I’m afraid to live in the real world instead of this fairytale world I’ve created , boo boo, boo boo,Dean love me, want me, make me relevant woman. It’s sad. Glad you ain’t a role model for females around the world.

antoinette james

Posted at 3:22 AM on May 21, 2014

Tori Dean missed the holidays. He missed them sweetie. The kids excepted it and moved on. You having Easter 2.Really? That’s you’re issue that you’re pushing on them. They weren’t even thinking about it. Here you and Dean come with Easter part 2. That was sad. You can’t bring back the times Dean missed. They’re gonna. He missed them. You’re gonna screw them kids up.

antoinette james

Posted at 3:15 AM on May 21, 2014

You have to make decisions about your life. It’s not about Dean. If you believe you’re nothing without him. Then stay. Don’t stay because you’re afraid to go. Don’t use the kids as an excuse either. They will deal with whatever they have to. But they need someone strong to help them through it. You’re not strong for yourself. So you won’t be able to be strong for them. All that holiday go all out stuff is you not them. You need that not them

antoinette james

Posted at 3:05 AM on May 21, 2014

Tori stop protecting you’re kids from the reality of life. You’re living in a fairytale and you are going to raise them to believe in fairytales. Life happens. People betray you sometimes. Things don’t always go the way you want. You deal with the good and bad of life. You’re setting them up for failure. Like you they won’t be able to deal with dissappointment. And they will crumble like you.

antoinette james

Posted at 3:00 AM on May 21, 2014

Tori Tori Tori. You gotta find you.You are more than a mother and a wife. Thats not all there is to you. Dean is playing on your good heart. Even now that he cheated. He’s trying to blame you and make you feel guilty for what he did. Really? Your falling for the bull. You didn’t give him none before he left. Really?

antoinette james

Posted at 2:50 AM on May 21, 2014

Tori put on your big girl panties and stop all that crying. He cheated. Yes your re hurting. But come on. What kind of example are you setting fir tor kids? Especially your daughters. Letting them see mommy crying and out if control because if Dean. Really? He’s not worth it. Every time you express you r heart. He has some kind of anxiety attack. He’s playing on your playing

loriesfrey (@loriesfrey)