Amber Riley’s Healthy Natural Curls — Get Her Exact Look

Tue, May 20, 2014 2:33pm EST by 8 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram

Baltic amber chips bracelets

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 7, 2014

Excellent web site you’ve got here.. It’s hard to find high quality writing like yours these days.
I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Tom Rowan

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 20, 2014

That tired stale frizzy curly look died some 30 years ago! With that outdated look, Amber looks heavier & older—-sorry!

8 Ward

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 20, 2014

That’s her natural hair,sorry. Amber is gorgeous haters gone hate!

Naya, tweet me plz? (@Lovely_Rivera_)

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 20, 2014

WTF she is gorgeous with her hair like that<3 ppl are stupid!

loriesfrey (@loriesfrey)

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 20, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­W­W­.­W­O­R­K­71­­­.C­­­OM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

8 Ward

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 20, 2014

Amber Riley’s natural hair gorgeous!<3 Love curly hair always!

Elliott

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 20, 2014

Really love all these steam showers

Morselp

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 20, 2014

My husband works from home. it’s saved United States of America virtually thousands of greenbacks in travel expenses. as a result of he will work for anyplace there’s a reliable net affiliation, we have a tendency to were ready to stick with my mother once the death of my stepparent while not my husband desirous to take vacation time……….
===================