‘The Voice': Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher & Shakira Perform

Mon, May 19, 2014 10:04pm EDT by 9 Comments 22,056 Article Views
The Voice Shakira Blake Usher Adam
Courtesy of NBC

Theyaren90

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 20, 2014

**************************************************************

…………………………………………….. W­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­W.W­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­R­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­2.­ℭO­­­­­­­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:11 AM on May 20, 2014

the audience cme to ee Shakira.
the other guy’s were just lucky to sing a few words!!

Missy

Posted at 11:37 PM on May 19, 2014

Jake Worthington is going to be another Garth Brooks!

nancy5011

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 19, 2014

NBC cheated – they gave Jake an hour head start with posting his itune download link hr before Christina and Josh.. if they can’t prove I didn’t, I will never watch another NBC show again

nancy5011

Posted at 11:16 PM on May 19, 2014

they can’t prove they didn’t

Joseph Shelton

Posted at 11:06 PM on May 19, 2014

Boy Blake you should hear my son Elisha Paul Shelton sing. He only does Gospel, and he has wrote some awesome song. He has been singing since he was 1 year old. You sure look like some of our children.

Ruby Thomas (@tho81781150)

Posted at 10:51 PM on May 19, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My Friend’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜ W­W­W­.­D­O­E­S­J­O­B­­­.C­­­OM

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

PJ

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 19, 2014

Blake and Shakira blew it away tonight with “Medicine” on THE VOICE. AWESOME!

Missy