‘The Voice’ Finals: Christina, Jake & Josh Perform For The Big Win

Mon, May 19, 2014 10:32pm EDT by 18 Comments
The Voice Finals
Courtesy of NBC

emma

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 14, 2014

christina grimmie is far the best and should have won

Michelle McClean

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 20, 2014

Josh is the only worthy one of winning. Jake sings off key and Christine can scream

Veronica Hart

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 20, 2014

The best voice on that stage was josh, Christine is a screamer and jake is only there because of Blake.

Paige

Posted at 11:48 PM on May 20, 2014

I agree 100%, and am rooting for Jake. Actually I am NOT a fan of country music. But I am a fan of people who don’t oversing, who interpret lyrics, who are humble (and not arrogant like Christina) and don’t have to scream or show off. Christina took a beautiful ballad (Elvis song) and ruined it for me.

loriesfrey (@loriesfrey)

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 20, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­W­W­.­W­O­R­K­71­­­.C­­­OM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

shanna

Posted at 3:57 PM on May 20, 2014

Jake well deserves to win

Michelle McClean

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 20, 2014

Jake can’t sing, he is so off key, it hurts my ears

Maureen

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 30, 2014

he sings with his nose….

Jan

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 20, 2014

They were all very good and gave it their all. I still don’t understand how the iTunes downloads fit into the final votes. There is no multiplier this week, so is each download a vote? I know the duets w/ coaches do not count, but it is a little weird for the audience choic songs to count and not release the new performance as an available download on iTunes. That means that you have to find the original release and buy it. What if many people bought it when it was first released? That is why the should release a new version of the song. Oh well, I guess we will find out who won tonight. I am cheering for Christina Grimmie, but if Jake or Josh win i will be happy for them, too. They have all had wonderful moments. Jake may not have the best voice (my opinion) of the 3, but he really sings with his heart.

Anl

Posted at 9:53 AM on May 20, 2014

If iTunes is an indication it will be between Christina and Jake. Josh is 3rd. Jake has a small advantage over Christina.

Kathy

Posted at 8:54 AM on May 20, 2014

Josh’s version of Adele’s song was absolutely amazing..Period..Christina’s version of Elvis Presley’s song was horrible and would make a corpse turn over in it’s grave…There is a such thing as over-singing a tender song. But this is not the first time the Voice has managed to save Christina for a win (remember Kristin)..This is bonafide cheating, specially since voters couldn’t find Josh’s version of Adele’s song on iTunes for hours on end after voting had started, because for some reason (cheating) his song was not available as a single like both Christina and Josh. His was kept seperate. Absolutely disgusting…

Andrew Ewasiuk

Posted at 10:06 AM on May 20, 2014

Kathy-you are kidding right?! Or just a Josh-lover or Christina-hater. The fix,the cheating,the conspiracies-come on. I like Josh and Christina both,though admittedly am cheering for Christina. Josh has really come on,but I did not like his Adele rendition. I will agree that Kristin should still be around-in Jake’s place. Anyway,I wrote a longer reply to Zee under her response to you,so read it and take from it what you will.

Christinafan

Posted at 1:57 PM on May 20, 2014

I agree. I was disappointed with Christina’s version of Elvis Presley’s song. It was all about what she could do with her voice. I kept waiting but just never felt it. I would still like her to win. I really think Josh did perform his last song better than Christina but is not all about the last song they sang.

Paige

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 20, 2014

Christina is a screamer and doesn’t understand how to interpret lyric. Although she hits high notes vocally, emotionally she hits no notes. Jake, while the least acrobatic of the three, is actually the one poised to be a bona fide star. He’s humble and doesn’t oversing. Josh has good style vocally, but NO energy or presence on stage. He’s boring. I hope Jake will win simply because he doesn’t have the arrogance of Christina, and I want people to understand that high notes and screaming are not singing.

zee

Posted at 7:04 AM on May 20, 2014

I loved Christina. I thought the Adele song Josh did was awful I did not enjoy it. I do not understand every one is raging its that good.

Theyaren90

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 20, 2014

**************************************************************

…………………………………………….. W­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­W.W­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­R­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­2.­ℭO­­­­­­­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 19, 2014

you won’t need boy’s, honey.

Ruby Thomas (@tho81781150)

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 19, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜ W­W­W­.­D­O­E­S­J­O­B­­­.C­­­OM
==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…