Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Ask Guests To Pay Their Way To Paris

Mon, May 19, 2014 4:11pm EST by 9 Comments
kim kardashian wedding guests
SplashNews

Chipampe

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 23, 2014

Both of their net worth’s combined are like $125 million, so considering that their wedding is overseas, and the lavish gift baskets, they are offering, and the people they’re inviting. They can’t afford airfare, for every single person. Bey & Hov, are going to be there, and they’re even more richer than Kimye.

Lolo

Posted at 4:52 AM on May 22, 2014

Look an Alien in Paris Kanye.

Maddiebabi

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 20, 2014

People believe everything they read. Nobody even knows for sure where the wedding is….what makes you think they know if guest has to pay their own way? People just want to rip these people apart. If you don’t like them then stop reading about them and stop watching their show. Haterade and jealousy is not good at all.

duchesse

Posted at 5:42 AM on May 20, 2014

haha his glance again :D if he looks that arrogant also in fights with her, she must be laughing all the time or hitting him, c´est ridicule…

Judy

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 19, 2014

I don’t care how much money people have they should have paid them to come to the wedding. I would not come even if I owned my private plane. They want you to come to the wedding they should pay. Plus I thought that Kayne had his own private plane. So is Beyonce and Jay Z still going to the wedding now that they know it is being filmed for KUWTK?

AntonioGPrice@dayrep (@AntonioGPrice)

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 19, 2014

Earning money online was never been easy as it has become for me now. I freelance over the internet and earn about 75 bucks an hour. Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. A little effort and handsome earning dream is just a click away…………>>> W­W­W.­­­­C­A­S­H­A­­T­­O­­M­­.C­­­OM

suzanneramburgey (@suzanneramburge)

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 19, 2014

==========>>>>>
I am making every hour on the internet . I has been fired from work for nine months but last month My pay was just working on the internet for a few hours. site link
==========>>>>>
W­­W­­W.­­ᴶ­­O­­ᴮ­­Ⓢ⁴⁰⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

too bad

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 19, 2014

I pray she stayes over there!!!!!!!!!

/////

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 19, 2014

But they’ll expect big, lavish gifts, even though it’s her third marriage. She kept all of the last ones, of course, after her 72 day marriage.