Kendall Jenner Skipped Rehearsals Before Billboard Awards Mistake

Mon, May 19, 2014 12:03pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kendall Jenner Skipped Rehearsals
Getty

Lizzie

Posted at 11:21 AM on May 20, 2014

You might want to check this link out because both articles read exactly the same :/
ysgpboygist.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/kendall-jenner-skipped-rehearsals.html

Danny

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 19, 2014

Why was she presenting anyway. I think that was a mistake all together.

just saying so chillout

Posted at 2:53 PM on May 19, 2014

The girls in that family are definitely not the brightest.

Royes1977

Posted at 2:37 PM on May 19, 2014

Work at home special report
============================
months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……………

=============W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­K­­S­­­­2­­­3­­­­.U­­­S

Myna

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 19, 2014

These girls can ONLY do non speaking roles laying down. THATS IT ALL!!!!

Sprione

Posted at 1:31 PM on May 19, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

………………………………………… W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­­­K­­­­7­­­­2­­­.C­­­O­­­­M­­­­​

can't help it but post

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 19, 2014

can’t blame her. the thought is in it: “just another boyband.”