Charlize Theron On Dating Sean Penn: He Makes ‘My Life Better’

Mon, May 19, 2014 12:05pm EDT by 6 Comments
Charlize Theron Sean Penn Dating
Mario Testino/Vogue)

mboomer

Posted at 10:08 AM on May 22, 2014

Charlize is the type of person vogue should have on cover, smart, talented, beautiful and compasionnate……..not like those trashy Kartrashians. that’s all. mb

Royes1977

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 19, 2014

Work at home special report
============================
Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……………

=============W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­K­­S­­­­2­­­3­­­­.U­­­S

Trieste

Posted at 1:30 PM on May 19, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

………………………………………… W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­­­K­­­­7­­­­2­­­.C­­­O­­­­M­­­­​

me

Posted at 12:42 PM on May 19, 2014

Sean Penn jumps around from woman to woman. For sure it will end their friendship and relationship when he gets tired of this relationship.

just saying so chillout

Posted at 11:42 AM on May 21, 2014

@me LOl Seriously!!! WTF are you physic? Get a life and let others be happy even if you are not!

bokami

Posted at 11:32 PM on June 14, 2014

no can do bro. why would anyone b happy if im not?
doesnt seem fair right?