‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman ‘Devastated’ Over Eric Hill’s Death

Mon, May 19, 2014 4:34pm EDT by 9 Comments 12,612 Article Views
Andi Dorfman Reacts Eric Hill's Death
Courtesy of ABC

Nicco

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 26, 2014

I seen the episode where Eric and Andi went on their date and I was very emotional thru it all. He seemed like a nice guy and his life was cut short tragically. And he could have if life let him have a good hand been a great husband and man for her. But we all have a short time on this earth and no one knows when we will leave it. Condolences to the family and thoughts and prayers to them for loss of a wonderful man, son, and brother.

Sana Anderson

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 20, 2014

$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­i­­v­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­o­­o­­­g­­­­­­­­­l­­e­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­m­­ak­­i­n­g ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­go­­od ­­­­­­­­­sa­­la­­ry ­­­­­­­­­fr­­­om ­­­­­­­­­h­­o­­m­e ­­­­­­­­­$­­5­5­0­0­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$­­70­0­0/w­­e­e­k ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­w­h­i­c­h ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­a­m­a­z­i­n­g, ­­­­­­­­­u­n­d­e­r ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­y­e­a­r ­­­­­­­­­a­g­o ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­w­a­s ­­­­­­­­­j­o­b­l­e­s­­­s ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­h­o­r­r­­i­b­l­e ­­­­­­­­­e­c­o­n­o­m­y­. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,
====================================================================

­­­­­­­­­+++++++++++++++++++++++ warpjobs.C­­­OM ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

====================================================================

Morselp

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 20, 2014

My husband works from home. it’s saved United States of America virtually thousands of greenbacks in travel expenses. as a result of he will work for anyplace there’s a reliable net affiliation, we have a tendency to were ready to stick with my mother once the death of my stepparent while not my husband desirous to take vacation time……….
===================

W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­K­­S­­­­2­­­3­­­­.us

==================

Francisco

Posted at 5:58 AM on May 20, 2014

I­­­­­­’­­­­­­m m­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­n­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­ ­­­o­­­­­­v­­­e­­­r ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­k­­­ ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­ ­­­m­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­t­­­h ­­­w­­­o­­­r­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­n­­­g p­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­r­­­­­­t ­­­t­­­­­­­­­i­­­m­­­e­­­­­­­­­. ­­­I­­­ ­­­k­­­­­­­­­e­­­p­­­t h­­­e­­­a­­­r­­­i­­­n­­­g o­­­t­­­h­­­e­­­r p­­­e­­­o­­­p­­­l­­­e ­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­e­­­­­­l­­­­­­l m­­­­­­e h­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­w m­­­­­­u­­­­­­c­­­­­­h m­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­e­­­­­­y t­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­y c­­­a­­­­­­­­­n m­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­e o­­­n­­­l­­­i­­­n­­­e s­­­­­­­­­o ­­­I­­­ d­­­­­­e­­­c­­­i­­­d­­­e­­­d t­­­o l­­­o­­­o­­­k ­­­i­­­­­­n­­­t­­­o ­­­­­­i­­­t­­­­­­.­­­ ­­­­­­W­­­e­­­l­­­­­­l­­­, ­­­i­­­­­­t­­­­­­ w­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­­­­­­­ ­­­t­­­r­­­u­­­e­­­ ­­­a­­­n­­­d­­­ ­­­h­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­t­­­o­­­t­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­y­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­changed­­­ ­­­m­­­y­­­ ­­­l­­­i­­­f­­­e­­­.­­­ ­­­T­­­h­­­i­­­s­­­ ­­­i­­­s­­­ w­­­h­­­a­­­t­­­ ­­­I­­­ ­­­d­­­o­­­.­­­.­­­.

=======>>> W­­W­­W.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­­O­­M

Milly Scott

Posted at 4:55 AM on May 20, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
…………………………………………………………………
My Uncle Jason recently got a fantastic white Nissan Cube Wagon just by
some part time working online with a computer… read this post here
… W­W­W­.­W­O­R­K­J­U­R­Y­­­.C­­­OM
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
……………………………………………………………………

lesliebcarter (@lesliebcarter)

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 20, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­W­W.WORK71.C­­­OM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Ruby Thomas (@tho81781150)

Posted at 10:44 PM on May 19, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜ W­W­W­.­D­O­E­S­J­O­B­­­.C­­­OM
==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FOR MORE INFO AND HELP…

AntonioGPrice@dayrep (@AntonioGPrice)

Posted at 5:33 PM on May 19, 2014

Earning money online was never been easy as it has become for me now. I freelance over the internet and earn about 75 bucks an hour. Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. A little effort and handsome earning dream is just a click away…………>>> W­W­W.­­­­C­A­S­H­A­­T­­O­­M­­.C­­­OM

suzanneramburgey (@suzanneramburge)

Posted at 5:17 PM on May 19, 2014

==========>>>>>
I am making every hour on the internet . I has been fired from work for nine months but last month My pay was just working on the internet for a few hours. site link
==========>>>>>