’16 & Pregnant’ Recap: Karley & Tony Struggle To Care For Twin Babies

Mon, May 19, 2014 11:34pm EDT by 6 Comments
16 and Pregnant Karly Tony Twin Babies
Courtesy of MTV

Shania

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 26, 2014

I don’t think that they will stay together for very long because most teen moms don’t stay together with their baby daddy’s for very long, but I could be wrong. Maybe they will prove everybody wrong by staying together. But right now their little baby girls are very young and they need both parents right now. So I hope they do stay together for their two baby girls. And I just hope that they don’t have another blow out with their twins right there, because they don’t deserve to be in the middle of that even if they are newborns or a couple of days old or even a couple weeks old. They just need a better environment for their girls so they don’t have to see their parents yell at each other all the time. Me personally, I went through that and I don’t want anybody else to go through it.

Damn!

Posted at 11:20 AM on May 20, 2014

I try to teach my daughter to not pick boys that are bums!.
I hope to God she is listening.
I see too many times on this show, girls that are doing good with their schooling and are on their way to a good life.
They hook up with some Bum!
He doesn’t have S**T! doesn’t want S**T! and probably never will be S**T!
These girls are book smart, but need to get life smart.
When the baby is here it’s too late.
People always say this show glorifies teen pregnancy.
I don’t see how.These girls always end up depressed and crying.
They miss out on the fun times of their life. And the girl and her family are gonna bear the brunt of everything to do with the baby.
I hope my daughter is listening and never has to deal with a teen pregnancy. If she does the bum will not be moving into my house. If she wants to move in with him and she is 18, there is nothing I can do to stop her. Sometimes we as parents want to stop our kids from making mistakes, but if we don’t let them make mistakes, how will they ever learn?
Sure we want to protect them, but we won’t always be around and they will only have themselves to depend on.
I wish them luck.

Misty

Posted at 1:53 AM on May 20, 2014

Wow your guy? Hun you deserve better. They are out there I promise!!! I know he is your babies daddy but what a loser!!! Seeing him with his dad shows the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. I know it’s tough but I think you would be better off introducing your guy to the door and child support. I’m glad you stuck up for your mom. Stick to those that care. Your guy needs a wake up call and you can’t fix him. Focus on you and those angels. That’s the best you can do right now…

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 19, 2014

they will be happy to tell their bank account number.

Mary

Posted at 11:52 PM on May 19, 2014

Karley honey, you would be better off with two children instead of three.

Aza