Selena Gomez’s New Instagram Telling Justin Bieber She’s Done?

Sun, May 18, 2014 3:23pm EDT by 71 Comments
Selena Gomez New Message
FameFlyNet, Courtesy of Instagram

Katherine

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 10, 2014

I think she Shouldn’t get back together! The important thing is to focus on herself before she gets into an relationship

brianna harwell

Posted at 3:35 AM on June 1, 2014

I think justin should propose to selena but only if justin is welling to change nd if he really wants to be with selena. I think they make a great couple if only justin would change his act and become a better person if he wants to get back together with selena. I say YES😃

nope

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 22, 2014

Damn auto correct, they changed meat to meet. Don’t cha hate that? :P

nope

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 26, 2014

i guess i am just shy that i really misspelled the word and i am defensive. i am so dumb sometimes.

nope

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 22, 2014

Selena follows the guy on instagram so she posted a saying she likes. Usually when you post a quote it’s because it resonates with you or you think it’s funny. You think your friends will like it or get it too. I don’t think it had to do with Justin at all, it most likely had to do with Selena identifying with what the Reverend said. How many years have to go by before people stop thinking everything Selena or Justin does has something to do with the other. It’s like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, the press keeps bringing them up. The marriage was shorter than the follow up stories. It’s time the press dropped it don’t you think? Come on Brad and Angie have SIX kids, get over it already. Jennifer got over it ten years ago. Drop the damn bone, there’s no meet left on it.

Mainquesed

Posted at 1:30 AM on May 20, 2014

**************************************************************

…………………………………………….. W­­­­­­­­­­W­­­­­­­­­­­­­W.W­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­R­­­­­­­­­K­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­2.­ℭO­­­­­­­­M

lesliebcarter (@lesliebcarter)

Posted at 1:01 AM on May 20, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­W­W.WORK71.C­­­OM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Ruby Thomas (@tho81781150)

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 19, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My Friend’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜ W­W­W­.­D­O­E­S­J­O­B­­­.C­­­OM

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

john lee

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 19, 2014

how come every time I go there they want me to send them money????????????

tay

Posted at 12:38 AM on May 27, 2014

Cause it’s a scam.

marissa

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 19, 2014

I would never know with them you know? They have done so much to distant each other though..nu-uh just right back together.2013-2014 had not been the best year for Justin and Selena so much trouble and sorrow,and they just need to get things back on track.:3

Jenna

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 19, 2014

She’s talking about growing up herself.
The media is always linking her every
move to Justin, you know why? Because
she’s a pop-whore, she’s famous because
of him.

Demiley

Posted at 1:40 PM on May 29, 2014

Omg that’s plainly right 0.0

hahahahaha

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 19, 2014

Hollywood Life’s articles are the biggest
load of crap, I actually laugh at them

Mod

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 19, 2014

We work very hard to bring the latest news. You are a selfish little pig. You are banned for life.

marissa

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 19, 2014

I dont blame cause its your job right? So it is totally reasonable:3

Jeri

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 19, 2014

I hope to God that the “Source” is full of crap because Justin is going in a downward spiral, no thanks to his dad encouraging drag races! No way should Selena get engaged at her age, let alone to someone who disrespects everyone and is clearly selfish. Move on this time, Selena.

ivan

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 19, 2014

Nice article by Selena’s mother. Lol

Star

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 19, 2014

Selena is fckin stupid like make up ur mind get back with Justin or kill urself oh yea thtz right if u nd him were dating u wouldnt even be makein those sluty movies. The only reason ur the star of it is cuz u are the biggest whore i have ever seen.Guys throw themselfs at u but they are making the hugest mistake of their lives. There i said it finally someone had to tell u straight up and i finally did and wow that felt good to say tht.

Jeri

Posted at 9:10 PM on May 19, 2014

Clearly, you know nothing.

lesliebcarter (@lesliebcarter)

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­­­W­­W­­.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­1­­­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Brooke

Posted at 8:31 PM on May 19, 2014

Right. But she’s supposed to be “pregnant”

marissa

Posted at 9:54 PM on May 19, 2014

OMG I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MENTION DAT!

MaryDtn9 (@MaryDtn9)

Posted at 8:07 PM on May 19, 2014

Media Lies * Hater BS * MONEY * SEX * Hater BS * Media Lies
When it comes to each other, SG and JB are totally F*cked Up!
SG needs a psychiatrist. JB needs a BFF with benefits, not a wife.
Add SG’s Family and TS to the equation and just watch how uped it gets.

marissa

Posted at 9:54 PM on May 19, 2014

agree…:3

jamila

Posted at 3:27 PM on May 19, 2014

okay am I crazy, or I see an adult woman is going to threaten children all you say you’re an adult to this website behave than adult
idiot

mrs shannon

Posted at 3:42 PM on May 19, 2014

@jamila. Say that to my face coward. I hate children

marissa

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 19, 2014

HOW RUDE stop being so childish idc if your 77 years old no one deserves that!

Gabby

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 19, 2014

can hollywood life not ever link Selena to Justin? oh that’s right, it’s to keep her famous only way possible since Justin is a hot item right now. What is Selena famous for anyway? oh that’s right, she’s famous for being a whore.

marissa

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 19, 2014

XD

KELLY

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 19, 2014

she was just talking about growing up herself, her career. this has nothing to do with Justin -_-

marissa

Posted at 9:55 PM on May 19, 2014

well..no one really knows right?But i agree on both sides

CrazySelenator

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 19, 2014

@Mrsshannon if ur an adult u shouldn’t be saying that to a little kid,and im 10 and I don’t say that because its mean so get off this website if ur gonna be like that

Mrs SHannon

Posted at 6:20 AM on May 19, 2014

@kalani. I’m an adult and it grieves me to say this but I want you dead. You are worthless and show no respect for adults.

mrs shannon

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 19, 2014

@crazyselenator . Yes, I’m an adult. Now, apologize or I will spank you. Your parents have been contacted. Boy, are you in trouble.

Nettie Boo

Posted at 8:10 AM on May 20, 2014

Considering youre an adult you really dont talk like one. You cant spell for a start :/