‘Game Of Thrones’ Recap: A Kiss Of Death At The Eyrie

Sun, May 18, 2014 11:20pm EST by 9 Comments
Littlefinger Kisses Sansa Game Of Thrones
Courtesy of HBO

Eliza

Posted at 11:06 PM on May 21, 2014

Is it weird I kind of want Littlefinger to win? Like really win. Get rid of that kid, put on a crown, put some fancy pillows on that throne, sit on it with some weird life sized doll of Catlyn Stark, twirl a little scepter around and creepily smile while the credits roll? Would that really be SO bad?

Martina

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 20, 2014

I can’t believe I didn’t think of Petyr’s reason for killing Joffrey (I didn’t read the books yet). I mean, did he kill him just to get rid of Tyrion? (as Sansa’s husband). That’s wow

Nick

Posted at 9:04 AM on May 19, 2014

I was enjoying a fantastic episode until Sansa’s fail.At first I thought Lord Baelish was heaven sent.I remember someone said “He is going to rape her” ,when his first offer of help came in Season 4.I prefer Sansa with Tyrion.Sansa really needs to learn how not to be foolish .”He kissed me”,was her reply to her aunty.Don’t let me get started on Sansa.I hope Brienne finds her and rescues her from this pedophile ,but seriously ,does she want to be rescued?

I hope “the hound” tends to his infectious wound before it gets worse ,because along with Arya ,they make a perfect pair in the story.

Seriously did Daenerys And Daario Do The Deed? Who she has a different story to tell next season.If she actually did it,then I bet you,its the beginning of the end of her emipre.

I enjoyed this episode ,until Sansa spoilt it

matt addison

Posted at 12:33 PM on May 19, 2014

You’re forgetting something. In the world of Westeros, Littlefinger would not be a pedophile because Sansa has had her “blood”. Therefore, she is an adult woman by those standards and Baelish is no pedo. It is disturbing how he wants to replace the void Catelyn left behind with Cat’s own daughter.

amd

Posted at 5:58 AM on May 27, 2014

Rubbish. Danaerys just had a shag is all. Any ending that comes won’t be because of one uppity soldier she fancied a roll in the hay with.

mea

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 2, 2014

People seem to forget she is 18 at this time in the books (and in real life btw) – Which is being an adult. People scream pedo so easily these days -_- 17-18 is also WAY older than most women getting married at the time period the book is inspired from. The only weird part is that littlefinger wants her after being in love with her mother.

I personally hope Sansa gets with the hound in the end (which she also fantasises about in the books) and he is also a great deal older than her.

EDMUND

Posted at 3:45 AM on May 19, 2014

Baelish is playing the game very well! He married sansa’s aunt n killed her making him lord of the eyrie..he’ll marry sansa n take winterfell(or whatever is left of it).while d lannisters really cant pinpoint who their real enemies are..fussing over tyrion when things are happening everywer else.

Dede

Posted at 3:35 AM on May 19, 2014

Frankly it looks like Tywin Lannister is screwed no matter what the outcome if Oberyn wins Tyrion is free and he will lose The Mountain if Oberyn loses and dies Tyrion will die but Tywin will have a pretty pissed off Dorne King in his hands

Geoffrey Harris

Posted at 8:33 PM on May 19, 2014

You are the first person to have mentioned that the Dorne King will be irked if Oberyn dies. Peter Baelish is the winner in the game of thrones at this point. Sansa may betray him though.