Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Wedding Dress On ‘SNL’

Sun, May 18, 2014 10:08am EST by 10 Comments
Kim Kardashian Kanye West SNL Skit
Courtesy of NBC

wedding Dress

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 28, 2014

This is some magnificent collection of wedding dress! I loved them! I am sure I can use these ideas when buying my own beautiful bridal dress.

Dana

Posted at 3:59 PM on May 21, 2014

The actress who plays Kim is great at portraying her as a dim wit..

SMR

Posted at 10:25 PM on May 20, 2014

The best line was, when KW asked her,” what do they always tell you when you go to Florence Italy’
Kym replies, “Get out!” LOL

me

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 18, 2014

They are soo dead on and super funny.I love these SNL skits.Kim and Kanye are just like these two.They have a funny skit with Jay Z ,Solange and Beyonce and that was funny as heck.

Ramie1962

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 18, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s half-sister makes $78 hourly on the laptop . She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her income was $18921 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see post

…………………………………………….. W­W­­­W.­W­­­O­­­R­­­K­­­7­­­2­­­.C­­­­­­O­­­­­­M­­­­

ericarwilliams (@ericarwilliam)

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 18, 2014

my best friend’s aunt makes $83 /hr on the laptop . She has been fired for seven months but last month her pay was $18719 just working on the laptop for a few hours. check it out………………

W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­ℛ­­ᴷ7⁰­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

IsabelleBHorne (@IsabelleBHorne)

Posted at 11:58 AM on May 18, 2014

=========================================================
Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­S75­­.­­C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP……

Sophia Taylor (@t71359657)

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 18, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­­S­­L­­AMJ­­O­­B­­S.C­­O­­M

==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FROR MORE INFO AND HELP….

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 18, 2014

they wanne me turn into a racist or so?

dovreamxb

Posted at 11:36 AM on May 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. 222222222222