Kendall Jenner Accidentally Calls 5SOS One Direction At BBMAs

Sun, May 18, 2014 9:52pm EDT by 43 Comments

Kendall Jenner clearly still has her ex Harry Styles on the brain! When the model and ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star took the stage to introduce the Aussie pop group 5 Seconds of Summer, it sounded like she almost said One Direction by mistake!

Kendall Jenner only had one line to deliver at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, but she still managed to mess it up, thanks to her apparent lingering infatuation with Harry Styles! Here’s what happened.

Kendall Jenner’s One Direction Flub At BBMAs: Model Accidentally Calls 5SOS 1D

The gorgeous model’s mind was obviously elsewhere when she took the stage to present a performance from 5 Seconds of Summer at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 18.

Kendall Jenner: Your Billboard Awards Flub Excuse Is Lame

Kendall, looking sexier than ever in a side boob-baring white top and shiny black pants, enthusiastically threw her hands up and said to the audience: “Now we welcome …” And that’s when her mind apparently went blank.

Kendall Jenner Skipped Rehearsals Before Billboard Awards Mistake

Kendall paused, started to say the word “one” and then threw her head down and laughed awkwardly. Knowing the show must go on, however, she tossed her long brunette mane back up, proclaimed herself the “worst reader,” and gave 5 Seconds of Summer a proper intro.

Kendall Jenner Explains Billboard Awards Flub — Do You Believe Her?

Oh, Kendall. It seems like you’ve still got it bad for Harry — and now the whole world knows it!

Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexy Side Boob At 2014 Billboard Music Awards

At least Kendall looked amazing when she made her embarrassing One Direction gaff!

The reality starlet and budding model gave her fans an eyeful of side boob when she hit the red carpet in a cutout halter top by designer Olcay Gulsen, which she paired with shiny black leather pants. Perhaps she was trying to catch Harry’s eye from the start!

So HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Kendall still has the hots for Harry? Should she be embarrassed about her former flame flub? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

More Billboard Music Awards News:

1. Rihanna: Did She Snub Billboard Awards To Avoid Chris Brown?
  2. Taylor Swift Gets Revenge 3 Times On One Direction At Billboard Awards
  3. Taylor Swift’s Double Diss To Justin Bieber At The Billboard Music Awards

廣告

Posted at 11:58 PM on June 23, 2014

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by it.
Hello there, You’ve performed a great job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.
I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

lydia

Posted at 8:23 AM on June 22, 2014

You don’t really need a HUGE IQ level to mistake 2 boy bands I don’t really get why people are making a big deal out of this I think that’s a bit sad please get a life

innisfree o2

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 20, 2014

Hey! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice
data you have right here on this post. I can be coming again to
your blog for more soon.

LED-Treiber

Posted at 5:08 AM on May 28, 2014

Hiya! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you may have here on this post.
I will probably be coming back to your weblog for
more soon.

Alannah

Posted at 3:15 AM on May 27, 2014

Hi there! This blog post could not be written any better!

Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this information to him.
Pretty sure he’ll have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

Hannah

Posted at 3:33 PM on May 20, 2014

Very*

Hannah

Posted at 3:32 PM on May 20, 2014

Come on! She’s only human too, and she was probably were nervous… She makes mistakes too.

Becca

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 20, 2014

I’m not impressed with this. 5SOS are nothing like 1D and she is stupid if she thinks that they are. As much as I love 1D the 4 Aussies saved my life and I’m so proud of them for getting so far.t wasn’t fair for Kendall to mess up their introduction at their first music award show. I find this highly offensive but am honestly not surprised, she’s so dumb she probably can’t read the word ‘it’.

anonymosme

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 19, 2014

NOTHING SURPRIZES ME WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THE KARTRASHIANS, NOW KENDALL, ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT A BLONDE? NO BRAINS AT ALL, YOUR VERY IMMATURE, HOWEVER YOU AND YOUR SISTER KILEY HAD FOUR OTHER TEACHERS, STARTING WITH YOUR PIMP MOTHER. YOUR OLDER SISTERS ARE BRAINLESS TOO. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE HELL OFF THE PLANET, SICK OF YOU ALL AND NEVER A FAN!!!!!!! Blonde moments run very deep in this trashbag family.

Paola

Posted at 6:46 PM on May 19, 2014

Yea I guess you can say it was “accidentally” -.-

Jeffrey Wimmer

Posted at 5:58 PM on May 19, 2014

All of the Kardashians/Jenners have the IQ of a gnat……she’s uneducated, and only uses her looks to get ahead…..what a sad excuse for a family….

cappss47 (@cappss47)

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 19, 2014

I­­­­­­’­­­­­­m m­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­n­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­ ­­­o­­­­­­v­­­e­­­r ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­k­­­ ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­ ­­­m­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­t­­­h ­­­w­­­o­­­r­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­n­­­g p­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­r­­­­­­t ­­­t­­­­­­­­­i­­­m­­­e­­­­­­­­­. ­­­I­­­ ­­­k­­­­­­­­­e­­­p­­­t h­­­e­­­a­­­r­­­i­­­n­­­g o­­­t­­­h­­­e­­­r p­­­e­­­o­­­p­­­l­­­e ­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­e­­­­­­l­­­­­­l m­­­­­­e h­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­w m­­­­­­u­­­­­­c­­­­­­h m­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­e­­­­­­y t­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­y c­­­a­­­­­­­­­n m­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­e o­­­n­­­l­­­i­­­n­­­e s­­­­­­­­­o ­­­I­­­ d­­­­­­e­­­c­­­i­­­d­­­e­­­d t­­­o l­­­o­­­o­­­k ­­­i­­­­­­n­­­t­­­o ­­­­­­i­­­t­­­­­­.­­­ ­­­­­­W­­­e­­­l­­­­­­l­­­, ­­­i­­­­­­t­­­­­­ w­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­­­­­­­ ­­­t­­­r­­­u­­­e­­­ ­­­a­­­n­­­d­­­ ­­­h­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­t­­­o­­­t­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­y­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­changed­­­ ­­­m­­­y­­­ ­­­l­­­i­­­f­­­e­­­.­­­ ­­­T­­­h­­­i­­­s­­­ ­­­i­­­s­­­ w­­­h­­­a­­­t­­­ ­­­I­­­ ­­­d­­­o­­­.­­­.­­­.

=======>>> W­­W­­W.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­­O­­M

cathy jarvis (@CthJarvis)

Posted at 4:57 PM on May 19, 2014

And we are surprised that Kendall can’t read because????She is just like the rest of her uneducated, illiterate sister. And tweens worship this dimwit? God help us.

rc33

Posted at 3:06 PM on May 19, 2014

Another useless non-talent from a family of non-talents. THE lowest form of “celebrity” (if they even qualify as that) in our lifetime. And by every indication, they’ve proven to all be brain-dead as well.

MJ

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 19, 2014

Stupidity runs deep in her family..

Royes1977

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 19, 2014

Work at home special report
============================
Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start…………… W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­K­­S­­­­2­­­3­­­­.U­­­S