Kendall Jenner & More: Billboard Music Awards’ Best Moments

Sun, May 18, 2014 11:38pm EST by 7 Comments
Billboard Music Awards Show
Getty/Courtesy of ABC

loans for small businesses

Posted at 7:57 PM on September 18, 2014

Heya i’m ffor the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it
helped me out much. I hope to give something back and
help others like you aiced me.

anonymosme

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 19, 2014

Kendall is a dope, she can’t read!!!!!! Her excuse about contacts is a lie, that was an excuse for her stupidity, just like the rest of the trashian trashbags. Move off the planet.

Myna

Posted at 2:29 PM on May 19, 2014

Get hooked on phonics Kendall!

ritarmurphy (@ritarmurphy)

Posted at 9:57 AM on May 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­W­­­­W.­WO­­R­­­­K­­­­7­­­­1­­­.C­­­O­­­­M­­­­​
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Francisco

Posted at 4:04 AM on May 19, 2014

I­­­­­­’­­­­­­m m­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­n­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­ ­­­o­­­­­­v­­­e­­­r ­­­­­­­­­$­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­­­­k­­­ ­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­ ­­­m­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­t­­­h ­­­w­­­o­­­r­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­i­­­n­­­g p­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­r­­­­­­t ­­­t­­­­­­­­­i­­­m­­­e­­­­­­­­­. ­­­I­­­ ­­­k­­­­­­­­­e­­­p­­­t h­­­e­­­a­­­r­­­i­­­n­­­g o­­­t­­­h­­­e­­­r p­­­e­­­o­­­p­­­l­­­e ­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­e­­­­­­l­­­­­­l m­­­­­­e h­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­w m­­­­­­u­­­­­­c­­­­­­h m­­­­­­o­­­­­­n­­­­­­e­­­­­­y t­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­y c­­­a­­­­­­­­­n m­­­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­­­k­­­­­­­­­e o­­­n­­­l­­­i­­­n­­­e s­­­­­­­­­o ­­­I­­­ d­­­­­­e­­­c­­­i­­­d­­­e­­­d t­­­o l­­­o­­­o­­­k ­­­i­­­­­­n­­­t­­­o ­­­­­­i­­­t­­­­­­.­­­ ­­­­­­W­­­e­­­l­­­­­­l­­­, ­­­i­­­­­­t­­­­­­ w­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­­­­­­­ ­­­t­­­r­­­u­­­e­­­ ­­­a­­­n­­­d­­­ ­­­h­­­a­­­s­­­ ­­­t­­­o­­­t­­­a­­­l­­­l­­­y­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­changed­­­ ­­­m­­­y­­­ ­­­l­­­i­­­f­­­e­­­.­­­ ­­­T­­­h­­­i­­­s­­­ ­­­i­­­s­­­ w­­­h­­­a­­­t­­­ ­­­I­­­ ­­­d­­­o­­­.­­­.­­­.
=======>>> W­­W­­W.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­­O­­M

mary

Posted at 2:12 AM on May 19, 2014

Kendal Jenner with all that money and u don’t even know
How to read shame on you u just proved jener kardashians
Are just famous not because you’re smart its just dumb
Luck ……

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 19, 2014

stop talking, just let her be schoolkid like any other pupil.