Sherri Shepherd’s Divorce: Convinced That Lamar Sally Cheated On Her

Sat, May 17, 2014 11:21am EDT by 17 Comments 12,766 Article Views
Sherri Shepherd Lamar Sally Cheating
Michael Loccisano/Entertainment/Getty

76ers home jersey

Posted at 7:52 AM on July 24, 2014

2014 best Seahawks new jerseys 2014 & 365 day returns on apparel.

IHP

Posted at 2:39 AM on July 23, 2014

Believe that the marriage was a setup from the beginning. Nicey Nash’s husband got his friend to starting dating Sherri because she was making money and he did’t have any and not job either. A TV writer, “Please”. Nicey Nash husband knew he had a good thing with Nicey, so he told his friend Sal to do the same thing with Sherri since she was looking for a man. Sal broke if off with his former girlfriend(or did he) to marry Sherri. Sals mother said that she like the other girlfriend. I heard that his ex girlfriend is carry the baby. I hope that this is not true. I think that Sherri was put in a trick bag from the begining.

Hollyf

Posted at 1:52 AM on July 8, 2014

Are you all high? Of course she should be responsible for this child!!!
She entered into a contract to have this baby, saying it’s not biologically hers so who cares is a very dangerous path! She chose to use surrogacy and now that things haven’t worked out as planned you can’t just jump ship! If she’d been healthy and managed to get pregnant herself or supply the egg then she would have been just as liable for the child. She paraded around on The View with Sal and chose to talk about their wedding, marriage, babies etc and now we’re all supposed to feel sorry for her? This behaviour with the baby shows a really selfish person, I feel for the baby, Sal & Jeffery. For someone who is always preaching the bible, this isn’t very Christian like behaviour! Also she’s paranoid about Sal cheating because her first husband did! I’ve always liked Sherri but she seems to have gone off the deep end this year, between the divorce and the baby and getting the axe from The View she seems to need some help.

Pat9871

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 5, 2014

I can’t stand Sherri Shepherd, she grosses me out, but I agree that she should not have to pay support for a child that isn’t hers.

chris

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 5, 2014

It’s not Sherri’s child, so she is not obligated to raise him or pay his expenses.

jess2248

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 5, 2014

Sherry, get this gold digger out of your life and your pocket now!! Then…focus on your 9-year old son, whom your ex husband is trying to take away from you! Personally I feel both these ninjas are only after your money, but you need to prioritize, and right now…having a man is not a priority.

James McCurdy

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 11, 2014

Sherri Shepard is so desperate for a man. She actually need to learn that a woman doesn’t necessarily have to have a man in her life to complete her as a woman. She need to spend more time focusing on her son Jeffery. Next time try being more selective in choosing your next mate.

jess2248

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 5, 2014

I agree 100%!! This man is trying to take her money. I think she is smarter than that, but she dos seem desperate to have a man in her life. Any man! She needs to choose more wisely next time.

marie nauta

Posted at 5:41 PM on May 19, 2014

Sherri Shepard is about Sherri Shepard and she is the reason why The View will fail.She doesn’t act like a grown adult. Always wanting to be the centre of The View. And NO I can’t believe Sal stepped out . Her true self is showing.

Mike Faison

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 2, 2014

Trust me Marie , yes he did step out on her. I went to school with him in Detroit , Henry Ford High and he was a football star there. He has always been a ladies man. So yes by me knowing him I believe it.

darnell477

Posted at 3:19 AM on July 27, 2014

I went to Henry Ford as well. He was a young guy then like most guys were back then. That does not mean he cheated on her. Unless she knows for sure;let’s give him the benefit of the doubt.

Vendela Taylor (@Taylor1Vendela)

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 17, 2014

=========================================================
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My Friend’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.
==================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­­S­­L­­AMJ­­O­­B­­S.C­­O­­M
==================================
GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT TAB FROR MORE INFO AND HELP…….

Viola Harden

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 17, 2014

Well Sherri we all have our crosses to bare, and even you ‘stated that ‘you had more abortions than you can count’ well Sherri, God forgives all, for all. But what I need to say to you is , get Gloria Allread( female Johnny Cockran) and get these (n-words) off your back, you have Too much going for you, don’t take it on the chin, and Don’t turn the other cheek.

patty

Posted at 6:42 PM on June 9, 2014

Johnny wasn’t a COCK RAN. Johnny was a Cochran :) Going to take more than Gloria “always ready” to fix this woman. I’m not sure isn’t she an ALRED/NOT ALLREAD?

SandraLDominguez (@SandraLDomingue)

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 17, 2014

Star­­­­t m­­­­aking cash right now… G­­­­et more t­­­­ime with you­­­­r family by do­­­­ing jobs that only require for you to have a c­­­­omputer and an internet access and you can have th­­­­at at your home. Start bringin­­­­g up to $8012 a mont­­­­h. I’ve started this job and I­­­­’ve never been­­­­ happ­­­­ier and now I am sharing it wit­­­­h you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here………
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­­.­­H­­U­­LUJ­­O­­B.C­­O­­M­­
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

ganraixcb

Posted at 11:54 AM on May 17, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 17, 2014

he just wanted to play “Hide & Seek”.